Who participates in the Play & Win sweepstakes on Xbox LIVE?

#1 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -

I was thinking about joinng one that is coming up but I wanted to know from people who actually joined and got something. Hows the experience and such?

#2 Posted by BobTheSlayer (26 posts) -

People actually do that stuff?

#3 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I don't go out of my way to enter them, but if I have the game and they are doing a sweepstakes why not. I've never won anything though.

#4 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I do all the time,  but only when i have a game.

#5 Posted by METALM1LITIA91 (259 posts) -

I'm doing it the for the first time with NCAA Football 2009 simply cause I'm going to play the game anyway so i might as well get rewarded for it

#6 Edited by Pikachu (447 posts) -

i've never done that before, but i might give it a shot one of these days.

#7 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -

I want to try out some of the Gears of War and Halo 3 game sweepstakes just to see how it works and how you can win some nifty prizes.

#8 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -

You just have to download the gamer picture to enter them right? Because I do that all the time, I love me some freebies. Bad Company was probably the only time I actually played the game during the contest though, maybe Halo 3 as well if that had one around launch.

#9 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -

I have before and would again.  The rules seem to vary from contest to contest though....

#10 Posted by Disclaim3r (116 posts) -

I usually sign up for them, but always end up forgetting about it.

#11 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -
MsCortana said:
"I have before and would again.  The rules seem to vary from contest to contest though....
"
Which ones did you enter and did you win anything?
#12 Posted by BeeDizz (30 posts) -

I do it all the time. Never won anything though. I did win a T-shirt that was too small and Fusion Frenzy 2 in the "Old Spice" Challenge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.