who will your avatar be

#1 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -

im going eith jesus or hitler, and maybe a little chuck norris, but my main avatar will be hitler, well at least my snapshot will be hitler

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm not sure. I'll probably make one of myself at first, then make a celebrity one to use after that. Possibly a video game character, depends on what I have to work with.

#3 Edited by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I think you have too high expectations of what you can do with your avatar from launch. It's fairly limited. Anyway, here's mine;

#4 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I'm going to make me.

#5 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -
Bennyishere said:
"I think you have too high expectations of what you can do with your avatar from launch. It's fairly limited. Anyway, here's mine;
QFT. You have very limited options at launch. Anyway, I have my Conan.

#6 Edited by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -


That's me... though I feel like it looks like Adam from Mythbusters.
#7 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

^^^
Nice.
I look kind of like an anime character. I got some anime hair and a nice anime lookin's scar.

But it does look kinda like me.

#8 Posted by Rowr (5546 posts) -

im going to change mine to either tony montana, and if i can get some top hat dlc, the monopoly man.

#9 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

Rar?

#10 Posted by BoG (5187 posts) -

I'm going to make mine look like a Mii.

#11 Posted by FoolInjection (206 posts) -
Weltal said:
"Rar?
"
Manny Calavera much ?
#12 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
 well theres my hitler.... kinda, if anyone else can make a better hitler, please let me know
#13 Posted by FoolInjection (206 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
"  well theres my hitler.... kinda, if anyone else can make a better hitler, please let me know"
Looks more like my Dad from the 1980's
#14 Posted by Rowr (5546 posts) -
FoolInjection said:
"CreamyGoodness said:
"  well theres my hitler.... kinda, if anyone else can make a better hitler, please let me know"
Looks more like my Dad from the 1980's"
lol.

Yeh man your not going to get your hitler im afraid, instead people are going to assume your some sort of family first christian dad.

FoolInjection said:
"Weltal said:
"Rar?
"
Manny Calavera much ?"
thats awesome, i would lose the ears tho.
#15 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -

ya ill change it later

#16 Posted by FoolInjection (206 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
"ya ill change it later"
Dude... Green Sweater and glasses... Ned Flanders.
#17 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

here's mine... i used elf ears.. haha I thought that was awesome

#18 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -


Woah, dude. Hitler. Nobody has done THAT before.

#19 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet. Tis sad.

#20 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

Something stupid because the avatars are completely retarded.

#21 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

Me.
#22 Posted by Bram (123 posts) -

im gunna make mine a fit women, prefably a women simular to my avatar

#23 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

How do you get the image of your own avatar? I almost made myself, but the selection are too limited.

#24 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

Hannah montana

#25 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"How do you get the image of your own avatar? I almost made myself, but the selection are too limited."
Your image is here: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/YOURNAMEHERE/avatar-body.png
#26 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
PureRok said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"How do you get the image of your own avatar? I almost made myself, but the selection are too limited."
Your image is here: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/YOURNAMEHERE/avatar-body.png"
Thanks, mate. So, here's me:

Close enough.
#27 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I just made one similar to me...because I am super original and whatnot!

#28 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Kush said:
"I just made one similar to me...because I am super original and whatnot!"
Wow , how cocky  !!!!!
#29 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

And here's mine.  15 minutes this morning.  I'll spend more time on it this evening.

#30 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -
caption
#31 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
daniel_beck_90 said:
"Kush said:
"I just made one similar to me...because I am super original and whatnot!"
Wow , how cocky  !!!!!"
Sadly...the avatar system can't do my chin justice as of right now.
#32 Edited by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -
caption
caption
#33 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -
TeflonBilly said:
I thought I pulled it off kinda nicely. Wish I had a monocle in real life though
............sorry what?
i was too busy looking at the tits
#34 Posted by Dark_Shadow (135 posts) -
mordecaix7 said:
"And here's mine.  15 minutes this morning.  I'll spend more time on it this evening.

"
Did you just waste 15 mins of your life doing nothing?
#35 Edited by MB (12281 posts) -

Hitler - because I'm a Nazi moderator.

Moderator
#36 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -
MB said:
"Hitler - because I'm a Nazi moderator."
Why is there never any love for Stalin or Mussolini?
#37 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
TeflonBilly said:
"MB said:
"Hitler - because I'm a Nazi moderator."
Why is there never any love for Stalin or Mussolini?"
both great choices in their own  -but hitler being such a pretty boy -he got all the chicks  
caption
#38 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Somebody has to attempt Stephen Colbert.

#39 Posted by Dark_Shadow (135 posts) -
Dark_Shadow said:
"mordecaix7 said:
"And here's mine.  15 minutes this morning.  I'll spend more time on it this evening.

"
Did you just waste 15 mins of your life doing nothing?"
Hmm, ok, now I can see the image.
#40 Edited by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Kush said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"Kush said:
"I just made one similar to me...because I am super original and whatnot!"
Wow , how cocky  !!!!!"
Sadly...the avatar system can't do my chin justice as of right now."
I agree , your chin is undeniably well formed  .
#41 Posted by TekZero (2672 posts) -

I tried to make mine look like me.  But I think I created Yhatzee from Zero Punctuation.

#42 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

My avatar is me.

#43 Posted by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

I'll tell you want it WON'T be:  Canadian.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.