Wii Exclusives you want on 360

#1 Posted by garc4475 (159 posts) -

KLONOA, MADWORLD, HOUSE OF THE DEAD ,SILENT HILL SHATTERD MEMORIES, FF CRYSTAL CRONICLES, RESIDENT EVIL 4  WHY DONT THEY PUT THESE GAMES ON A CONSOLE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY BUY THEM!!!!!  i always thought developers loved money.

#2 Posted by ProfessorEss (7309 posts) -

The standards.
Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart and Zelda.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21487 posts) -

RE4 isn't a wii exclusive.. 

Also Halo Reach.....yeah doesn't even make sense this time but, whatever.
#4 Posted by r0k1ll (380 posts) -

Mario, zelda, metroid, madworld, no more heroes (i know its coming), world of goo (also on pc)

#5 Posted by garc4475 (159 posts) -

i dont think anyone has a chance with the nintendo universe.

#6 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
Most every game you mentioned wouldn't do better on another console. Remember when GTA Chinatown Wars was ported to the PSP? Yeah me niether, but a lot of fools seemed to think being on a Nintendo system was the problem when the real problem was it just wasn't widely appealing.
#7 Posted by Creamypies (4060 posts) -
#8 Posted by jNerd (2011 posts) -
#9 Posted by Branthog (7510 posts) -

Um... Uh... Erm... And then there's that.... uh... Hmm... Or maybe ... erm...

#10 Posted by garc4475 (159 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" Most every game you mentioned wouldn't do better on another console. Remember when GTA Chinatown Wars was ported to the PSP? Yeah me niether, but a lot of fools seemed to think being on a Nintendo system was the problem when the real problem was it just wasn't widely appealing. "
 dude its a top down gta game who the fux wants that, besides a few thousand  delushional people.
#11 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Some of the games that I enjoyed on the Wii should stay on the Wii because they will lose the interest i had in them when they port it to a console with a regular controller.

#12 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

I guess that Super Smash Bros. Brawl game I hear that is on the Wii.

#13 Posted by garc4475 (159 posts) -
@creamypies: 

a man and his wii
#14 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

You could add many more to that list, I can think of others that would do much better on 360 sales wise. 

#15 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

None.

#16 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
@ryanwho said:

Most every game you mentioned wouldn't do better on another console. Remember when GTA Chinatown Wars was ported to the PSP? Yeah me niether, but a lot of fools seemed to think being on a Nintendo system was the problem when the real problem was it just wasn't widely appealing.

#17 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

there was only 2, no more heroes and madworld... one down, one to go

#18 Posted by jNerd (2011 posts) -

I just think the good WiiWare games should come to XBLA.  
It's stupid to have exclusive's like that unless the controlls absolutley prohibit play cross-platform. 
(ex. Dark Void)
#19 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

New Super Mario Bros., because then it would've had online multiplayer.

#20 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -
@Meowayne said:
" New Super Mario Bros., because then it would've had online multiplayer. "
Not if it was made by Miyamoto, since he didn't want it.
#21 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2483 posts) -

Muramasa: The Demon Blade!!

Not really any games that utilise the motion controls, those are better left to the Wii.

#22 Posted by MikkaQ (10283 posts) -
@Willy105 said:
" @Meowayne said:
" New Super Mario Bros., because then it would've had online multiplayer. "
Not if it was made by Miyamoto, since he didn't want it. "
Man that sucks. That guy's kinda out of touch with gaming it seems. Though. Like he talks about not really playing them much, and how this game was inspired by gardening, or this game was inspired by trains. He's a little TOO high concept now. I'd still be playing NSMB Wii if it had online multiplayer. Like people say, the co-op is a totally different game, and it's unique enough for me to prefer it to the single player. Absolute fucking madness is what I want out of a good multiplayer experience.  

Once I got past the OPs... e-yelling or whatever that was, I see that basically none of those games would work on a 360, other than Resi Evil 4, because that's already been done as Resident Evil 5. The rest mostly feel like intrinsically wii experiences.  

One game I'm actually wanting to play on the xbox would be an HD No More Heroes. That game is pretty awesome, plus with all that talk of porting it, I dunno is has potential. I would just map the fatality slashes to the right thumb-stick or something. It would be just about as satisfying. Plus being in HD and achievements would make it the definitive version. 
#23 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

The Wii Dead Space game is the only one that's interesting

#24 Edited by Marzy (675 posts) -
@Al3xand3r said:

" @ryanwho said:

"
So if GTA IV was on the Wii, it would sell as much as it did on the 360?
#25 Edited by Mr_Bubbles (174 posts) -

On topic, that classic Mario game would be pretty cool, I guess.

#26 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Seeing the Zelda universe in HD would be incredible. The Mario games would be pretty epic as well. You know what I wouldn't want? Red Steel.
#27 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

Pretty much just Shattered Memories.  I can live without the other Wii games.

#28 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
@Marzy said:

" @Al3xand3r said:

" @ryanwho said:

"
So if GTA IV was on the Wii, it would sell as much as it did on the 360? "
You need to hone your conclusion making skills. In no way does the answer to your question need to be "yes" for ryanwho's statement to be true.
#29 Posted by ProfessorEss (7309 posts) -

...oh yeah, I forgot MUSCLE MARCH!!!!

#30 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Al3xand3r said:

" @Marzy said:

" @Al3xand3r said:

" @ryanwho said:

"
So if GTA IV was on the Wii, it would sell as much as it did on the 360? "
You need to hone your conclusion making skills. "
I see what he was trying to say kinda. So to answer, Resident Evil 4 is a "hardcore" game, and a port, and it did great on the Wii. Meanwhile Muramasa did about as well as Odin Sphere for the PS2. If you can't find an audience between the PS2 while it was still prime and the Wii now, its because they don't really exist. Its just lazy to assume exclusive Wii games that fail only fail because of the system when really Conduit and Mad World just aren't very good and Little King's Story is about as niche as you can get, regardless of the console its on.  
As for something like Dead Space, I don't know how they could be surprised that a prequel to a game that never came out on any Nintendo system didn't sell so great. What did that game have to overcome? The audience had to have the Wii in addition to another console so they're familiar of the original, and they had to be into light gun shooters. You can't blame the Wii for that then ignore that the RE shooter did well enough to get a sequel. 
Yes, good games fail sometimes. Yakuza failed, Valkyria Chronicles failed, every Tim Schafer game failed, uncounted brilliant PS2 games failed. Its not exclusive to the Wii at all, really those failures generally can be attributed to the publisher not marketing the game or some other fluke.
#31 Posted by garc4475 (159 posts) -
@Mr_Bubbles said:
" On topic, that classic Mario game would be pretty cool, I guess.

"
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY?
#32 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
#33 Posted by Marzy (675 posts) -

Well, what I meant is... You say that any game on Wii that doesn't sell, wouldn't sell any better on any other system. Grand Theft Auto IV sold well on the 360, so does that mean it would sell just as well on the Wii?

#34 Posted by JJOR64 (18955 posts) -
@garc4475 said:
"MADWORLD, HOUSE OF THE DEAD , FF CRYSTAL CRONICLES, "
Those are the only Wii Exclusives.  I can live without them on my Xbox.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.