Will it Play? Wednesdays! - Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear

Posted by 80PoundGames (36 posts) -

Who is this for?

I'm not exactly sure why there is a sequel to Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, but there is and it comes to us in the form of Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear. Sure, the title itself is a little more catchy, but the gameplay is unchanged and may actually be worse than the original. But what can you expect from a $20 rail-shooter?

In my latest episode of Will it Play? Wednesdays! , I take on the unenviable task of trying to control this beast and see just how the 4-player Co-Op actually works. It's not pretty, but war rarely is- especially when it's on rails.

Skip to @3:10 to see the game in action.

#1 Edited by 80PoundGames (36 posts) -

Who is this for?

I'm not exactly sure why there is a sequel to Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, but there is and it comes to us in the form of Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear. Sure, the title itself is a little more catchy, but the gameplay is unchanged and may actually be worse than the original. But what can you expect from a $20 rail-shooter?

In my latest episode of Will it Play? Wednesdays! , I take on the unenviable task of trying to control this beast and see just how the 4-player Co-Op actually works. It's not pretty, but war rarely is- especially when it's on rails.

Skip to @3:10 to see the game in action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.