Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Will you be pissed off if...

• 54 results
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Player1
    Vinchenzo said:
    "nail1080 said:
    "...when the next Xbox console comes out your gamerscore will not be brought over and you will have to start from scratch with whatever 'score system' they come out with?"
    It will be carried over. Trust me, I know. They would not drop their main marketing ploy or they would lose a lot of customers."
    exactly. I can't think of how many games I've purchased on xbox 360 instead of ps3 without even thinking twice. Achievements was a main reason in a lot of those decisions. 
    austinj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By austinj

I would be pretty pissed. A lot of hours have gone into their pointless achievement system. Achievements make every game better.

IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By IVIorpheus

I wouldn't care too much about the points....

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By nail1080

I'm surprised about the amount of people that have replied to this topic who say they do not care about the points. Now that I think about it, why even enter this topic if that's the case? Oh right, you're a bunch of liars and you do care, you just want to look 'cool' by saying 'I don't do points man'....pathetic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.