Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Wireless Controller Problems

Alphonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alphonzo

My wireless controller turns on for only a split second, then dies.  The batteries are fine - I've tried numerous fresh pairs.  Is this reparable? Cuz these things are expensive.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

i don't think it repairable. it sounds like it is dieing. sorry but it sounds like u need a new controller.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Green_Incarnate

It's happened to me twice when I dropped my controller, but I was using the plug and play kit. It eventually corrected itself after playing long hours plugged in.

Have you been using regular batteries or the rechargeable ones from MS?

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MKHavoc

That happened to me once, but the problem was gone the next time I turned my 360 on. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.