Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Wireless headset is being goofy with a controller.

WEGGLES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By WEGGLES

I've had the MS wireless headset for ages now, and love it. I always had a problem with the wire of the normal headset, so I got the wireless.

I also have 2 controllers and 2 chatpads. If I start up one controller, and the headset it'll be fine, and I can use the chat pad and the controller, and the wireless headset all together no problem. 

But if I'm using the other one the headset will NOT go as 1st player headset. Only 2 3 and 4. I've tried re-syncing the headset, and the controller, turning the controller off, turning the head set off etc etc. But they won't work together. 

It's not a huge deal that the wireless mic won't gel with one of my controllers, but it's still a bother that 50% of the time I'll have to turn one controller off, and turn the other on to use my headset.  (since they're both white controllers with chatpads, hard to distinguish)

Anyone else have this problem, or know what I may be missing?

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By demontium

Same here, i sold it back and got a regular one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.