Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Xbox 360 DRM Problem?

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamerpigeon

now i cant be the only person this has happned too, so here we go , i used to have a 360 for a couple of years , i then upgraded it to the falcon chip arcade version , so to avoid the dreaded RROD for good , so i buy a new 360 in january , but lo and behold my arcade games dont work , then jul 26th comes around and wooo problem solved license transferred, but last night my 360 decided to die of another problem instead of the RROD , i got just one red light and the error E74 , and eventually discovered that this is just as bad as the RROD , so i go to get a new one again , as i still have warranty with my local gamestore , they give me a new one , bring it home , and yes expectedly arcade games wont work offline , so i thought i'll go and transfer the licenses again and FUCK i can only do it once a year , WTF!!!!! with the death rates of 360's this is just ridicolus , so i cant transfer the licenses for another 10 months , fucking microsoft just when it seemed they did something right it went wrong again....

now i then thought i cant be alone on this , someone else musta had this same problem , so did you manage to get microsoft to transfer them again , shall i ring them up , has anyone else been able to do it more than once yet?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

I haven't heard of any one else with this problem, I'm pretty sure if you ring them up and explain it all your much more likely to get the result your after.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.