Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Xbox Live Connection Issues Between Countries?

mkskillz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mkskillz16

I have a question regarding network connections between different countries. To give this question some context, my brother recently moved to Denmark, and I still live in Canada. He likes to play Modern Warfare 3 with me, but we have issues joining each other's parties (we haven't successfully joined each other's lobbies yet). As in we receive the message: "Unable to join game session". Now is this because of one or both of our NAT settings, or is there a common issue with Xbox Live servers having difficulty connecting players who live far geographic distances from each other?

Amducious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amducious

I occasionally have issues when playing MW2 specs ops with my gal chum in Wisconsin, but usually shutting the router down for a few minutes resets things and works okay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.