Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Xbox Live Sales

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By 617_jbug

I'm making this thread to help you guys know what is on sale this week. Not sure how many guys visit Major Nelson's blog, where he usually lists the sales.

For the week of Oct 2

DOTW (Gold Exclusive)

Dungeon Fighter Live 400msp

SF 3rd Strike Online Edition 600msp

SSF2 HD 600msp

VF5 FS 600msp

The Secret of Monkey Island SE 400msp

Sales for everyone else

COD Map Packs (BLOPS, MW1, MW2, MW3, WaW) are 50% off

COD Classic 600msp

Prototype 800msp

Transformer War for Cybertron 800msp plus both map and character packs are 200msp each

DJ Hero Jay-Z VS Eminem Pack 320msp

DJ Hero 2 Hit Makers Pack 320msp

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Track Pack 800msp

For anyone else looking for deals these sites are the best

http://majornelson.com/2012/10/02/content-coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-16/

http://xbldb.com/offer-history/price-changes

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DoctorDanger99

i love xbox live and i gladly pay for it but i really wish they would have real sales. thier games are too expensive and when they do have sales it's only for older games and never the good ones.while i think microsoft offers a incredibly better online expierence than sony, sony has the right idea with PS plus.

on topic,thanks for the heads up,i might pick up street fighter.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@DoctorDanger99 said:

i love xbox live and i gladly pay for it but i really wish they would have real sales. thier games are too expensive and when they do have sales it's only for older games and never the good ones.while i think microsoft offers a incredibly better online expierence than sony, sony has the right idea with PS plus.

Have you tried playstation plus? I was a bit skeptical at first but their discounts are pretty good for new games and I got Just Cause 2, Warhammer and that Pacman game for free. Xbox live stuff still feels pretty shitty to me. They are still selling 50 cent Blood on the Sand for 60 bucks on games on demand. That game is how old and average at best. Giantbomb got me hyped to play that game too.

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By 617_jbug

@DeShawn2ks said:

@DoctorDanger99 said:

Have you tried playstation plus? I was a bit skeptical at first but their discounts are pretty good for new games and I got Just Cause 2, Warhammer and that Pacman game for free. Xbox live stuff still feels pretty shitty to me. They are still selling 50 cent Blood on the Sand for 60 bucks on games on demand. That game is how old and average at best. Giantbomb got me hyped to play that game too.

Games on Demand got a little better lately on games prices (Rayman Origins for $20, Gears of War 3 was for $15). There are still games with crazy prices.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.