Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Xbox Live Video - The Guild

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lashe

I never really got into it til about yesterday actually and I am really pretty surprised that it's not half as bad as I thought it would be. The totally self-aware tongue-in-cheek humour totally works for it and the short and sweet ep lengths are perfect to fill a few mins in the morning over a bowl of cereal.

Anyone follow this show? 

oNsJUGGERNAUT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oNsJUGGERNAUT

yea I really liked the first season but the second season is kind of disappointing. the situations are not as humorous. And I am actually going to be producing a web show in this style this summer. I already have the script for the first episode done. It is about a group of Semi Pro Halo 3 players and there journey making it to pro status. 

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolverine

I should start watching it. I downloaded the first season on to my Zune for free. Now I just have to get my self to actually watch it.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maxszy

The Guild is absolutely incredible. I learned about it last summer, and it is so great. Anyone who has played an MMO or knows what it is about, (really doesn't have to be WoW) should see this show right away.

Hell, I saw Felicia Dey on a Sears commercial the other day. Guess she is doing alright!

Muze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Muze

Yeah I've watched it since the start of Season 2 I think. I absolutely love it!

Muze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Muze
    Maxszy said:
    ".Hell, I saw Felicia Dey on a Sears commercial the other day. Guess she is doing alright! "
    I saw her in an episode of House. I thought that was pretty cool, especially since coincidentally I had just watched several episodes of The Guild before watching that episode.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Diamond

Haven't watched any episode all the way through.  It's too realistic and I find it frankly a bit embarrassing to watch.  Will watching an entire episode give me a different impression?  I'm afraid.

zonikjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By zonikjj

Yeah, I've watched all the episodes. I really liked the series. I used to put in a lot of hours into WoW, and I love all the little jokes about MMOs in the game. The best part about this mini-series is that it's free on XBL marketplace!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

oNsJUGGERNAUT said:
    "yea I really liked the first season but the second season is kind of disappointing. the situations are not as humorous.
    That's what happens when you get studio executives in and port to something like Xbox Live rather than just streaming over the internet. Ah well.
    I watched the first season all the way through and stopped a few episodes into the second one. Not sure if I simply lost interest or the quality of the episodes dropped or what, but I haven't watched any in a while now.
    Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Jedted
    Kowbrainz said:
    "oNsJUGGERNAUT said:
    "yea I really liked the first season but the second season is kind of disappointing. the situations are not as humorous.
    That's what happens when you get studio executives in and port to something like Xbox Live rather than just streaming over the internet. Ah well.I watched the first season all the way through and stopped a few episodes into the second one. Not sure if I simply lost interest or the quality of the episodes dropped or what, but I haven't watched any in a while now."

Atleast it's still free to watch so your not being robbed of anything but time.  I watched an interview with Felcia Day and she said that was a very important to the show and the sponsorship was only to help them make it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.