Xbox Preview Program registration tool released

#1 Posted by mancide (145 posts) -

Those of you in the Xbox 360 Preview Program, check http://connect.microsoft.com/xboxliveupdate for the new instructions on registering your console for the beta code! This year they are using an automatic tool that you download to your console instead of manually typing the information as in years past.

#2 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

thanks for the heads up. just got done registering.

#3 Posted by mpdebo (84 posts) -

Fun!

#4 Posted by damswedon (3201 posts) -

This is in no way a bump.

It is

#5 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

Oh wow, just did this. Thanks for that heads up, really appreciate this.

@damswedon: thanks for the bumps, also would have missed it if not for you.

#6 Posted by Lumley (964 posts) -

Oh snap, I totally forgot about this!

Thanks for the heads up. I hope the preview comes out soon, I'm dying to try out the new dash.

#7 Posted by Ley_Lines (261 posts) -

Would have missed this if not for you, thanks. I wish they would send me emails to remind me though.

#8 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

"We are sorry, but at this time we are no longer accepting registrations for the Public Preview Program as we have reached our target audience volume."

Fuck looks like I'm too late.

#9 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

@Unknown_Pleasures: About 3 or so weeks now.

#10 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@Knetic2341: How am I 3 weeks late when there are people in this thread who registered yesterday?

#11 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

@Unknown_Pleasures: Needed to be actually accepted for the beta weeks ago. This is just for people who are already in and are getting there console registered.

So you missed the initial "sign up to join our beta" part.

#12 Posted by big_jon (5784 posts) -

Fuck, I never get these!

#13 Posted by magimix (55 posts) -

@mancide: @mancide said:

Those of you in the Xbox 360 Preview Program, check http://connect.microsoft.com/xboxliveupdate for the new instructions on registering your console for the beta code! This year they are using an automatic tool that you download to your console instead of manually typing the information as in years past.

Man, thats a might nicer way to do things. Fingers crossed the update gets round to me nice and quick; while there isn't anything in this update I'm eagerly waiting for per se, its always interesting to see new stuff (hence why I always sign up for these betas).

#14 Posted by DoctorTran (1575 posts) -

The update is out guys. Go forth and check it out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.