xbox360 trading price

#1 Posted by MRBOND93 (29 posts) -

I am thinkg about trading in my 360 to get a 60gb I have a 20gb know and I am just wandering what would be the trading price for the 20gd?

#2 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

It varies depending on store and location. Why can't you just call gamestop and ask yourself? LAZY! J/k :P

#3 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

You could call Gamestop and ask, but I say $100-150(yes, Gamestop is that cheap, then they sell it for 2x more than they gave you).

#4 Posted by KnightOfNi (69 posts) -

probably not even worth it, just buy a bigger hard drive

#5 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -

I would probably invest in a larger hard drive as opposed to trading in your system.

#6 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Trading in an entire system to get a new system with a larger hard drive that you might be able to buy separately in the future and therefore wasting a couple hundred dollars? Guess it's a good idea. And I guess I love run-on sentences.

#7 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
MsCortana said:
"I would probably invest in a larger hard drive as opposed to trading in your system.
"
That's another good idea.
Overall, don't trade it in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.