You've been suspended from Xbox live

• 0 results
#1 Posted by kylekrueger (121 posts) -

What is the most ridiculous reason you've been suspended on Xbox live for? Today i was banned for 2 weeks for having "i be pleasin" in my bio.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Exposing myself after a round of uno. 

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15842 posts) -
@kylekrueger said:
" What is the most ridiculous reason you've been suspended on Xbox live for? Today i was banned for 2 weeks for having "i be pleasin" in my bio. "
That's retarded... Really?
#4 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Exposing myself after a round of uno.  "
You would do that.
#5 Posted by Skytylz (4029 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
I wonder if anyone has actually been banned for this.
#6 Posted by Empirepaintball (1390 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
"Exposing myself after a round of uno.  "

Rofl, win!
#7 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

You would do that. "
Let me find the link  *this was not me. I could just not resist bringing this back up again* 

#8 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

For liking Sony.

#9 Posted by Interfect (978 posts) -

For being Canadian and doing lines of cocaine..

#10 Posted by kylekrueger (121 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:  yea i couldn't believe it either. I'm not gonna lie I've been suspended before, but those times were at least reasonable this time just seems like they were digging for something.
#11 Posted by Empirepaintball (1390 posts) -

Damn... 9999? He's got a while.  

And it's because he's black.
#12 Posted by Skytylz (4029 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @natetodamax said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

You would do that. "
Let me find the link  *this was not me. I could just not resist bringing this back up again* 

"
In the year 10,000 he could log in atleast.
#13 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

I've never been suspended before, I'm a good boy.

#14 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

i got suspended for putting on my bio the beaners are coming the beaners are coming hide your hub caps. I got 2 weeks for it and i felt dumb.

#15 Posted by Three0neFive (2287 posts) -
@scarace360 said:
" i got suspended for putting on my bio the beaners are coming the beaners are coming hide your hub caps. I got 2 weeks for it and i felt dumb. "
You are a terrible person.
#16 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -
@kylekrueger: I had 'Treyarch sucks' and got banned for awhile. After I got unbanned I tried to  make my motto 'Code of Conduct sucks' but it wouldn't let me. 
#17 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I'm surprised my joke account that a 1 month I've been using for boosting friends in Halo hasn't gotten banned. It has this girls number in the bio, who I hate, and says to call or text her for phone sex. :P

#18 Posted by EveretteScott (1449 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" I've never been suspended before, I'm a good boy. "
#19 Posted by Sly_Ry (155 posts) -

I'm surprised I haven't been suspended.  

I have the quote from American Psycho in my bio about killing Paul Allen with an axe and his body dissolving in a bathtub in Hells Kitchen.  

Paul Allen is also the name of the man who co-founded Microsoft. Yikes!

#20 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
you and i both. i'm kind of surprised i never got some sort of warning, too with the content that used to be on my profile. 
#21 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I think I got suspended once for having some variation of the word fucking in my bio. 

That sounds right.

#22 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Never banned or anything, but one time I was playing team SWAT with some friends on Halo 3, and I absolutely killed this team of girls. I had like 25 kills, 0 deaths, a couple exterminations (which is when you kill every person on the team, each within like 4 seconds of each other). They gave me bad ratings. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wasn't even a jerk about it. I was expressing my amazement at my performance, but I wasn't rubbing it in or anything. They weren't too happy about it.... Oh, by the way, they were freaking terrible.

#23 Posted by Rowr (5477 posts) -

being thirteen is hilarious!!! 

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

#24 Posted by Redbullet685 (6025 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
#25 Posted by JJOR64 (18906 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
"
#26 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Never banned or anything, but one time I was playing team SWAT with some friends on Halo 3, and I absolutely killed this team of girls. I had like 25 kills, 0 deaths, a couple exterminations (which is when you kill every person on the team, each within like 4 seconds of each other). They gave me bad ratings. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wasn't even a jerk about it. I was expressing my amazement at my performance, but I wasn't rubbing it in or anything. They weren't too happy about it.... Oh, by the way, they were freaking terrible. "
How not to get laid. ^^^^^
#27 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
"
"
#28 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba:  Let me guess. You're one of those guys that gets a hard-on as soon as he hears a girl's voice online, and then tries to do everything he can to convince her to go out with him, right?
#29 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" @NekuSakuraba:  Let me guess. You're one of those guys that gets a hard-on as soon as he hears a girl's voice online, and then tries to do everything he can to convince her to go out with him, right? "
Nope, i was just messing with you. -__-
#30 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba: Haha, alright, alright. Sorry for my harsh reaction. I didn't take it personally at first, but got more annoyed as I started to write a reply.
#31 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
#32 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
You speak the truth.
#33 Posted by kylekrueger (121 posts) -

Ya I've been suspended a total of 4 times now and the other times were warranted i guess, but "I be pleasin" isn't ban worthy if you ask me.

#34 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

they ban for shit like that ?

#35 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

I've never been suspended before, I'm a good boy.

#36 Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun (795 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
"
"
"
#37 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
@Bam_D_Leprechaun said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
"
"
"
"
#38 Edited by snoopdye (87 posts) -

I've never been suspended before. I do snitch on a lot of hate mail, though. Godforbid I'm good at the game and I'm not cheating. Thankfully they cuss at me too so I actually have something to report. I save the message and see that they've been offline for a week and assume it's cus of me. I'm a bastard that way....  :-/

#39 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

Neva!

#40 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Never banned or suspended.

#41 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I've never been banned. I've had an account on xbox live for 8 years.

#42 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I've had Xbox Live for more then 6 years and have never been banned.

#43 Posted by Dooops (227 posts) -

No bans ... yet :)
#44 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

I was suspended once, but I think I had some inappropriate wording in my bio. Probably contained an explicit or two, so I guess it was deserved. Aside from that, nothing.

#45 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

I don't put stupid shit in my bio (or expose myself during uno) so I've never been suspended.

#46 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

I've never been banned or suspended.

#47 Posted by tsolless (465 posts) -

I haven't been but I don't put anything in my bio or status.

#48 Posted by TeaBaggins (7 posts) -

I was just suspended for my motto: i drink p33 and my bio: i pee freely. Nice to know Microsoft is working hard to protect kids from the dangers of urine ingestion and freedom

#49 Posted by louiedog (2334 posts) -
@TeaBaggins said:
" I was just suspended for my motto: i drink p33 and my bio: i pee freely. Nice to know Microsoft is working hard to protect kids from the dangers of urine ingestion and freedom "
I played MNC last night against a guy with Pooping in his gamertag. I thought about adding him to my friends list to keep track of him and see how long it takes for them to make him change it.
#50 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -
@TeaBaggins said:
" I was just suspended for my motto: i drink p33 and my bio: i pee freely. Nice to know Microsoft is working hard to protect kids from the dangers of urine ingestion and freedom "
My bio said "Treyarch sucks" and I got the ban..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.