Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live Indie Games

Concept »

An official line of downloadable games for the Xbox 360 that were developed, peer-reviewed, and self-published by a community of indie developers using Microsoft's XNA framework.

Dysnomia - Alien Breed-alike

Fats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fats

Hey guys, 

Thought you might like to check out my latest XBLIG, Dysnomia. You play as a space marine forced to make an emergency landing at a mining outpost. The aim of the game is to repair your ship and find out what happened to the inhabitants of the base. 

The game's inspired by Alien Breed and Gauntlet, and we like to think we've gone above and beyond the usual quality of the Indie Games channel ;)

For more info and to grab the trial version, head to http://www.dysnomiagame.com. We're currently working on a PC release for those without a 360. 

Hope someone here enjoys it!     

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Looks pretty good.  Hopefully Team17 won't kick up a fuss because they've released their own Alien Breed game for XBLA.  

ps. : Who does your music because it's awful.  I'm happy to offer my services. PM me if you're interested.  Here's my most recent remix.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.