Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live Indie Games

Concept »

An official line of downloadable games for the Xbox 360 that were developed, peer-reviewed, and self-published by a community of indie developers using Microsoft's XNA framework.

I found a XNA game that I can recommend

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By daz0608

The game is called Groov, it's a dual-stick-shooter and best of all it's only 200 ms points.

There is not much content there but it is only 200 microsoft points which is £1.70 or $2.50 so it doesn't cost a lot, the game is hard to explain but basically the action creates music depening on where/what you shoot.

Everyone should at least download the trial and give it a go and see what it's all about
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Yeah, this game's trial was really fun. It's a little too awkward and unwieldy for me though. Somehow, the music always sounds amazing. Whoever designed that nailed the timing perfectly.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By weltal

I gave the trial a shot. Meh. I get that it's only two bucks and that is supposed to make it a better value but I don't really want to pay even that much for a game that is pretty much a Geometry Wars clone when I could instead buy Geometry Wars.
    It's too bad community games are focusing so much on trying to be games that are already out when they should be trying to bring something new to the table.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I played it, but I enjoyed Everyday Shooter much more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.