New Trailer XBL!

#1 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -

It looks pretty cool and the idea of playing a trivia game online with 100 other people sounds awsome if it really works.  It also sounds like they may have an option to spectate a game too.

Anyone else excited about this new "feature" coming to XBL?  I'm excited since now everybody has a place to show off their avatars.

#2 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -

I'm looking forward to it, mainly because I'm interuged about how it is going to work, I hope it's free and Europe don't get shafted

#3 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -

The way i understood it it was gonna be exclusive to gold members so i assume it's free.  I hope you won't have to pay to download the game/application though.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
Jedted said:
"The way i understood it it was gonna be exclusive to gold members so i assume it's free.  I hope you won't have to pay to download the game/application though."
Where'd you hear this?
#5 Posted by Jigsaw (12 posts) -

Is XBL-primetime free of charge? Then yes this game will be available to those countries that have the rights of the gameshow I guess.

#6 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

I'm not sure about Primetime, the "games" look questionable, but the chance of winning real prizes is awesome.

#7 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -

sounds neat.

#8 Posted by TooWalrus (13130 posts) -

Still hoping for that MGS4 port... however unlikely that is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.