So, I have a good idea for a game.

#1 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2484 posts) -

Apples to Apples for Xbox Live Arcade.
I think it would work great.  It could be like Uno and have camera support.
It'd be pretty easy to do.  You just have a bunch of cards, and you have a button to draw, and then everybody has a button to place cards down.
then whoever's turn it is, just has a thumbs up or thumbs down button for each person.

has anybody else ever played Apples to Apples, and do you guys think it would make a good live arcade game?

#2 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

It could work...
Not as fun as real life, but still decent.

#3 Posted by BigSe63xy (23 posts) -

Yeah. I like it. Sounds fun. I would definatly buy it.

#4 Posted by Rorschach (316 posts) -

I'd try a demo at the very least. I still want a version of Rampage starring me using  the vision cam.

#5 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -
Vigorousjammer said:
"Apples to Apples for Xbox Live Arcade.
It'd be pretty easy to do.  You just have a bunch of cards, and you have a button to draw, and then everybody has a button to place cards down.
then whoever's turn it is, just has a thumbs up or thumbs down button for each person.

has anybody else ever played Apples to Apples, and do you guys think it would make a good live arcade game?"

why the hell has this game not been made?!?!
#6 Posted by cjmhockey (244 posts) -

Idk if it would work too well over live... still, not a bad idea, Apples to Apples is very fun.

#7 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2484 posts) -
Thrawn said:
"Vigorousjammer said:
"Apples to Apples for Xbox Live Arcade.

has anybody else ever played Apples to Apples, and do you guys think it would make a good live arcade game?"

why the hell has this game not been made?!?!"
I know! I was thinking the exact same thing!
If I knew how to program, I'd just go on XNA and make it myself...
but hell, I can't program... let alone whip up camera support...
#8 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I'd play it. Apples to Apples is so much fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.