Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Choose the Deal of the Week

neverfraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By neverfraid

Posted September 21st on Major Nelson's blog, news of choosing which Deal of the Week you want. It's is only available in Canada, the UK, and the States at the moment.
    My vote is for 50% off Perfect Dark, what do you choose?

Screenshot of the Deal of the Week Selection Screen

"Want to tell us what YOU want to see for an upcoming Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week? The next time you sign into Xbox LIVE, head over to the Spotlight channel and check out the Member’s Choice Deal Of The WeekPoll.* Here you can vote on what you want to see for an upcoming Deal. You can choose from Deathspank for 33% off, Perfect Dark for 50% off or discounts on select Dragon Age Origins, Trials HD or BF BC2 content. The winner of the poll will be a Deal of the Week in October.  You can only vote once per Gold Account, so choose carefully."
       [SOURCE]

- Neverfraid
    neverfraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By neverfraid

Posted September 21st on Major Nelson's blog, news of choosing which Deal of the Week you want. It's is only available in Canada, the UK, and the States at the moment.
    My vote is for 50% off Perfect Dark, what do you choose?

"Want to tell us what YOU want to see for an upcoming Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week? The next time you sign into Xbox LIVE, head over to the Spotlight channel and check out the Member’s Choice Deal Of The WeekPoll.* Here you can vote on what you want to see for an upcoming Deal. You can choose from Deathspank for 33% off, Perfect Dark for 50% off or discounts on select Dragon Age Origins, Trials HD or BF BC2 content. The winner of the poll will be a Deal of the Week in October.  You can only vote once per Gold Account, so choose carefully."
       [SOURCE]

- Neverfraid
    Ciffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Ciffy

I voted for Trials since I've been interested in that for a while and I'm too cheap to pull the trigger on it for full price.  I'd be happy and purchase if that or Perfect Dark won, but the other three choices I have zero interest in.  It'll be interesting to see the results at the end (how many people voted for the winner vs how many of those people actually bought what they voted for). 

When I voted, BFBC2 was in the lead by 5 or 6%; does anyone know if that's still the case or where to see current results?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Ciffy: BC2 is in the lead at 26%, the second highest is Perfect Dark at 20%.
    Ciffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Ciffy

@JJWeatherman: cool, thanks.  that's about what it was when I voted.  the 26% at least.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Bigandtasty
    @Ciffy: BC2 is still leading by 6%. If you can find the voting panel on the Spotlight tab of the dashboard, you can see the results again.

Would have loved to see Perfect Dark for 400, and liked to see DeathSpank and Dragon Age DLC discounted. Oh well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.