I'm giving away a 2-day trial Xbox live gold membership...

#1 Posted by MrYevrah (40 posts) -

I'll direct message the code to first person who uploads a picture of their dog wearing a tie and glasses with a timestamp for proof, GO  

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (6546 posts) -

I'm going to just get Chloe O'Brian down at CTU to enhance your photo so I can steal your code. 

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

that's nice of you, i hope the one who wins it enjoys it 

so, what, they'll get to play gears of war beta for 2 days? 

#4 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

I don't know how to tie, so I guess I can't get this

#5 Posted by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -
#6 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

That's a lot of effort just to get a 2 day free trial. I mean, they're common stuff since i have like 20 of those unused.

#7 Posted by Chaser324 (6546 posts) -
@FritzDude

That's a lot of effort just to get a 2 day free trial. I mean, they're common stuff since i have like 20 of those unused.

Same here. I never even take them out of the case.
#8 Posted by MrYevrah (40 posts) -
@Chaser324: well i figure someone wants one bad enough to take the picture
#9 Posted by Mr_Blue_Sky (28 posts) -
@Chaser324 said:
I'm going to just get Chloe O'Brian down at CTU to enhance your photo so I can steal your code.      

Where's my wife and daughter!?
----
It's a nice thought, but it's likely that many people have tons of these cards laying around.
#10 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@DelroyLindo said:
Well played.
#11 Posted by LunaticJ (60 posts) -
@Chaser324 said:
@FritzDude

Same here. I never even take them out of the case. 

Any of you two feel like PMing me one code if you're feeling kind, wouldn't normally ask but I don't get paid for another week and well lifes getting pretty boring without live.. :D thanks
#12 Posted by rmanthorp (3949 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.