What's your Xbox Live rep?

#1 Edited by StrainedEyes (1319 posts) -

Buried in your Xbox Live profile is your Rep where I guess people can submit feedback about you, though I've never done it to someone else. I'm curious what everyone's is.

Gamertag: StrainedEyes

• 9% Preferred you or did not submit a review about you.
  • 91% Avoided You

Communications:

• Trash Talk: 0%
  • Language: 0%
  • Disruptive: 10%

Behavior:

• Aggressive: 15%
  • Unsporting: 31%
  • Quit Early: 10%

I think the communication one is funny because I don't have a mic and never send messages to people.

#2 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

58% preferred 

42% avoided 

Trash talk: 7% (never done this) 
language: 0% 
disruptive: 0% 

aggressive: 7% 
unsporting: 30% (not sure what this means) 
quit early: 15% 

I seriously don't know what it means to be unsporting. Only thing that comes to mind that applies to team games is team killing, but I don't do that.

#3 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1249 posts) -

Insomnia Fuel

75% preferred

25% avoided

Behavior, Unsporting: 100%

@SuperWristBands: At least in my case, I think unsporting means that I played Mortal Kombat with Johnny Cage and won a lot. I did corner people whenever I could.

#4 Posted by HerbieBug (4193 posts) -

I don't have the exact numbers here but I know 'avoided' is around 90%. It's because I play Blanka in Street Fighter 2 HD Remix and Street Fighter IV. I posit the notion that if you do not receive a lot of negative feedback when playing Blanka, you are playing him wrong. :D

#5 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
@The_Hiro_Abides: Oh, that kind of thing. I was only thinking of FPS' cause that is usually all I play in direct competition but now that I think about it I would sometimes dashboard out of an invasion if I were in a spot where I didn't want to die in Dark Souls (as the invasion happened, I wouldn't quit if I were about to lose). Since you can look at recent players I wouldn't be surprised if that's where all the ire comes from since I used to have a very positive rep. Not that it even matters though.
#6 Edited by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

And where do you access this info at?

EDIT: Oh, I stopped doing MP long before they put this info system in. So I'm zero.

#7 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -

14% preferred you or did not submit review
86% avoided you
Communications:
  • Trash Talk: 4%
  • Disruptive: 2%
Behavior:
  • Aggressive: 5%
  • Unsporting: 47%
  • Quit Early: 25%

#8 Posted by StrainedEyes (1319 posts) -

@sins_of_mosin said:

Settings > Profile

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I don't care mostly because I'm sure 90% of people there submit bad reviews when they are having a losing streak or just hate you.

#10 Edited by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

A lot of unsporting from people on the original Gears of War, where my team was undefeated by people who didn't glitch (we didn't glitch either).

The good old days.

#11 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2283 posts) -

37% Preferred 
63% Avoided

Trash Talk 7%
Language 1%
Disruptive 7%
Aggressive 9%
Unsporting 54%
Quit Early 3%

It used to be a lot worse back in the good ol' Halo 3 days.

#12 Posted by believer258 (11562 posts) -

Last time I looked at it, someone didn't like me and submitted a bad review.

...but that was a long time ago. Maybe a bunch of other people have done that since, but I neither know nor care.

#13 Posted by Dethfish (3618 posts) -

40% Preferred you or did not submit a review

60% avoided you

Communications:

• Trash talk: 9%
  • Language: 14%
  • Disruptive 4%

Behavior:

• Aggressive: 14%
  • Unsporting: 19%
  • Quit Early: 9%

Anyone who has ever played with me would know that the entire communications section is a lie. I assume the rest is from angry CoD players. They REALLY hate it when you beat them.

#14 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1405 posts) -

@sins_of_mosin said:

EDIT: Oh, I stopped doing MP long before they put this info system in. So I'm zero.

This system has been in place since the day the 360 launched.

#15 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@sins_of_mosin said:

This system has been in place since the day the 360 launched.

The rep system yes with its basic 5 star system. All that avoided ect crap came much later. Sure wasn't there in 2009.

#16 Posted by Rebel_Scum (618 posts) -

66% Preferred you or did not submit a review

33% avoided you

Communications:

• Trash talk: 0%
  • Disruptive 0%

Behavior:

• Aggressive: 0%
  • Unsporting: 100%
  • Quit Early: 0%

All the negatives would be from COD3 MP.

#17 Posted by PJTheFadangler (1 posts) -

Relatively new account to tryhard in Blops2... Happy to say I'm 100% avoided. The only other stat I see is 50% trash-talking (love green teammates in KC + QSers, shotgunners, target-finding LMG users, pistol users, pretty much anyone who doesn't use an AR or SMG). Assume the rest is skill-based complaints.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.