Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Xbox Live Rep?

• 57 results
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Luke

The Rep System is the probably the dumbest thing about XBOX Live :p 

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I never even knew you could check that until this thread existed.  Thanks.  

Nat3TheGreat13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By Nat3TheGreat13

40% positive and 60% negative

R3cruit3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By R3cruit3D

38% pref
    62% avoid
     mostly unsporting - I'll admit i do get very emotional if my teammates are fools, and ask questions like 'Whats the reload button?' I tend to hand out a lot more negative feedback than positive i'll be honest with you. It's just easier to pick flaws than say 'You're a perfect player'. Which reminds me, If a guy I'm playing is too good at the game (SF4 im talking about, i lost 8-0) I want to avoid him, but i dont want to give him bad rep (I just didnt rate him) I wanna be able to say Avoid - They're too Good - No loss in rep though.

EDIT: When i say too good, i mean too good, a 1v1 game where its first to 100 and i get 50, thats fine, its when i get like 5 (The situation is complex)

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Stang

Think at last check I was 80% avoided. The only game I have ever played online is SFIV, so stay the fuck away if you cherish your rep. I couldn't give less of a shit about my rep though. Keep dropping mine for no reason, it means I am doing something right!

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By bubahula

ive always been 100% positive until this one kid i hate spammed complaints after i beat him in gears 2, dick move

immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By immike

I was going to start another thread based on this, but I figured I'd post here. Mine is 40% preferred, 60% avoided. 
    I was avoided for trash talk: I never use the mic unless in a party.. 
    Aggressive: Why is this even a complaint? It's a style of gameplay. 
    Unsporting: This is the highest...I never play like a jerk. I am always against team killing and I always avoid the OP weapons even though I know I'll win. 
    Quit early: only 3% but should be higher. If I am not having fun, I leave. I think most people should keep this mentality instead of giving people negative reviews on their XBL account..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.