Xbox Live Rewards

#1 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

So I entered the XBLRewards program a little while ago,

Today is my birthday and I got an email from the rewards team today and oh what a "special birthday reward" it is

lol

I could use them to get..... 1/4 of an avatar shirt

#2 Posted by KaneRobot (1416 posts) -

Twenty five cents is better than NO CENTS AT ALL. Except actually, it kind of isn't.

Regardless, my birthday is in a month and a half. Can't wait (?)

#3 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

@Coombs: thats shit on my birthday they sent me 100 ms points and an avatar shirt that says Xbox on it, i guess times are hard

#4 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

@buft: lol

ok yeah that's weird I've had my account since launch and am in their "LEGEND" status,

Could be that I only signed up for rewards in the last month or two

#5 Posted by Morningstar (2139 posts) -

Enjoy those points buddy.

#6 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

@Coombs said:

@buft: lol

ok yeah that's weird I've had my account since launch and am in their "LEGEND" status,

Could be that I only signed up for rewards in the last month or two

same and ive had my rewards account since it was in beta, so far ive earned a whopping 1310 points which sounds amazing but it works out at around 40 ms points a month and even though they are telling me i get 2% back on purchases i haven't seen a bit of it, that 2% should net me at least another 200 points. The service is awful and Microsoft should be ashamed to advertise features which it doesn't actively support

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.