Adjust Number of Volume Up/Down Levels

#1 Posted by vmehnert (219 posts) -

Hi Duders

Allegedly with this new firmware update we are able to control the number of volume levels that "Xbox, Volume Up/Down" should raise/lower. I received the firmware update yesterday and was able to do the controller update as well. No indication of where that Volume setting is though. Anyone else having different luck?

Thanks!

#2 Edited by DJJoeJoe (1317 posts) -

Having to intuit things since I don't use cable and thus can't even use the settings linked to it at all, I'd say the volume settings you're talking about would be in that section of the settings on the system or even in the TV app itself, the OneGuide. Check that out for a bit hopefully you can specific the increments that the voice command uses.

#3 Edited by Stubstub (26 posts) -

@vmehnert In the Settings app, go to TV & OneGuide settings, then Troubleshooting, then Audio, and finally the Volume change setting. It is pretty buried.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.