#2 Edited by Nekroskop (2831 posts) -

Doesn't every store have Xbone stock?

#3 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1833 posts) -

Doesn't every store have Xbone stock?

No, if they do its usually a bundle.

#4 Posted by Nekroskop (2831 posts) -
#5 Edited by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1833 posts) -
#6 Posted by iceman228433 (656 posts) -

They have had Xbox one's in stock sense last Wednesday, just saying.

#7 Edited by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1833 posts) -
#8 Posted by JayEH (585 posts) -

Say what you will about MS, at least they're keeping stock up. The Xbox has been on sale on Amazon a couple times a week for a few weeks now.

#9 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1833 posts) -

They have had Xbox one's in stock sense last Wednesday, just saying.

Not the whole time I missed one in my cart the other day since it sold out before I finalized.

#10 Edited by MagusMaleficus (1074 posts) -

I ordered one Sunday evening. Still waiting for it to ship--supposed to be here by tomorrow but looks unlikely now. Oh well, I have a week off from work, an extra day won't hurt.

Sucks having to pay tax on Amazon now. (Thanks a lot WV lawmakers!) 30 extra bucks thanks to that shite.

#11 Posted by Humanity (11284 posts) -

Cool, the console I can't buy in this country is available.

#12 Edited by BRich (444 posts) -

@humanity: I'm a little confused on this. What stops people from importing? It's a region free console.

#13 Posted by AlexW00d (6682 posts) -

@brich said:

@humanity: I'm a little confused on this. What stops people from importing? It's a region free console.

By region free you mean the discs right? It'll be region locked if you try and connect to the internet. MS locked people out of games - even if bought digitally - if they included GFWL and lived in a country MS didn't like, so it's not like it's something they wouldn't do.

#14 Posted by Demoskinos (16145 posts) -

@magusmaleficus: Yep same here in PA. Ended up paying like $437 for my PS4. UGH. Still,glad I have one. Really enjoying AC4 and Battlefield 4.

#15 Posted by Humanity (11284 posts) -

@alexw00d said:

@brich said:

By region free you mean the discs right? It'll be region locked if you try and connect to the internet. MS locked people out of games - even if bought digitally - if they included GFWL and lived in a country MS didn't like, so it's not like it's something they wouldn't do.

There's also a slew of "this feature might not be supported in your region" and they all relate to Xbox Live. So as much as I'm aware that importing is a possibility, I'd rather not risk purchasing a $500 dollar console that can't connect to Live or half the features don't work for one reason or another.

#16 Edited by BRich (444 posts) -

@alexw00d said:

@brich said:

No I meant completely region free. Sure, most streaming services definitely won't be supported, but I looked into it and many Scandinavians have imported without issue.

#17 Posted by Nekroskop (2831 posts) -

@brich: Until the Kinect beams them to Guantanamo Bay.

#18 Posted by Sooty (8195 posts) -

@jayeh said:

Say what you will about MS, at least they're keeping stock up. The Xbox has been on sale on Amazon a couple times a week for a few weeks now.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the PS4 outselling the Xbone. Nothing.

#19 Edited by BRich (444 posts) -

@sooty: Every time Amazon gets a little stock of either console it sells out immediately, so..

No way to know which one is in more demand at least until after the Christmas rush. Both can still be resold for significant profit on eBay so it's obviously very high at the moment.

Also of note, if any Xbox owners irrationally hate their new kinect, just sell it for $150 on ebay. Boom.. $350 console.

#20 Edited by JayEH (585 posts) -

@sooty said:

@jayeh said:

Not by much though

#21 Posted by Barrock (3752 posts) -

I had to go to the mall today (It sucked) but I noticed both the Gamestop and the local game store had signs outside saying "Hey we have Xbox One's!" but no mention of PS4s.

So definitely be on the lookout at local retailers.

#22 Posted by WesleyWyndam (168 posts) -

Bestbuy has had them in stock for a straight week or so...

Bestbuy Link

#23 Posted by Demoskinos (16145 posts) -

@jayeh said:

@sooty said:

@jayeh said:

Not by much though

Its enough that Microsoft keeps releasing goofy stats about the xbox one nobody cares about.

#24 Posted by bybeach (5142 posts) -

X-box one at amazon now. I could buy one, have it Friday. And I almost do want one, but this is a bad time. For buying a PS4 too, to be fair.

But thanks to the OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.