Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Anyone got a Killer Instinct code they want to trade?

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

So, I like this game and I want to try other characters. But I don't really think it's worth $20 to unlock them. Anyone got a free code from Microsoft and would like to trade me for a Steam game or something? PM me if you have one. :)

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I would also like a code. Shame I didn't get one.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

@legend: The codes are tied to the users account. Won't matter even if you do get one.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: That's a shame. I bought a lot of stuff on Xbox Live and yet M$ didn't deem me worthy enough for a code.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I got one and I have been on Live since the original Xbox beta for XBL. But, I have a couple of friends that have been on nearly as long and didn't get one. Seems like it was a real crap shoot.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@legend: Sent a code to you via PM, hopefully it works. It doesn't appear to be tied to my gamertag, so fingers crossed.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: @demoskinos: @greggd: Thanks, duder. But I went ahead and bought it after Demoskinos said codes won't work for me. :/ Alistercat might be willing to trade something for it.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Legend
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@legend said:

@demoskinos: That's a shame. I bought a lot of stuff on Xbox Live and yet M$ didn't deem me worthy enough for a code.

It does work. Thanks to @greggd for the code!

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend: The codes are tied to the users account. Won't matter even if you do get one.

See this? Why did you have to post something you weren't sure of in my thread.. WHY? I thought you knew what you were talking about. You didn't even mention you were guessing. You owe me $20...

@legend said:

@alistercat At least it worked for you, so something good came out of this thread.. @greggd is a good man.

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

To be fair though, the email does state the code will only work on the account the email is sent to. Glad to see it isn't though

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair though, the email does state the code will only work on the account the email is sent to. Glad to see it isn't though

They just say that to discourage people from trading codes. I thought he tried it personally or knew someone who did..

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GreggD

@legend said:
    @demoskinos said:

See this? Why did you have to post something you weren't sure of in my thread.. WHY? I thought you knew what you were talking about. You didn't even mention you were guessing. You owe me $20...

@alistercat said:

@legend said:

@alistercat At least it worked for you, so something good came out of this thread.. @greggd is a good man.

Eh, no worries, boyos. I'm not getting an XB1 any time soon, so I'm glad to help out. Plus, I figured this sale might be a great opportunity for a small addition to my Steam library. :P But seriously, glad it worked. :)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@legend said:
    @demoskinos said:

@alistercat said:

@legend said:

Hey guess what. Your fault not mine. I was simply posting what the email said. You should have corroborated from other sources before making that decision. Also, you begging for games on an internet forum doesn't exactly gain my sympathy.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: Do you actually happen to have a screenshot of said email where it said that? And where exactly am I begging for the code? This is a TRADING thread. You obviously didn't read the title of my thread or my first post.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend said:

@demoskinos: Do you actually happen to have a screenshot of said email where it said that? And where exactly am I begging for the code? This is a TRADING thread. You obviously didn't read the title of my thread or my first post.

Yeah, my e-mail didn't say that. Also, yes it was a trade. I got the Saints Row IV Season Pass in the Steam Sale from @alistercat for giving him my code. So chill out, dude. Also also, the dude was obviously partly joking about what he said. He has the right to be upset about seemingly factual statements turning out to be false, thus costing him more than he wanted to spend. But anyway, yeah. I'm just glad it worked for someone other than me, because it would've most likely expired by the time I got an Xbox One. So it's all good in the end. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.