Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Best Game for Xbox One with 2 players?

Spartaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi Guys, I have just bought a new xbox one and I want to know if there is any great game that I can play with my gf? I was thinking to buy tekken or PES. We both like shooting games like Call of duty but not sure if we both can play that. So, Any suggestions?

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By isomeri

Halo: The Master Chief Collection has four great co-op campaigns (five if you include ODST) and online multiplayer which you can play split-screen too. If you grab EA Access, you'll get games like NHL, FIFA, UFC, NBA and PGA "for free". As far as fighting games go, try the free version of Killer Instinct, and if you enjoy it then buy the season packs.

EDIT: The Ultimate Game Sale has some good multiplayer stuff on there. All the Gears of War games including the latest remaster, Diablo III, Rayman Origins and Life is Strange, which is a great game to play through with someone. Also, the aforementioned Halo:MCC for 20 bucks if you have Gold.

Spartaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri: Thanks Pal... I'll try. i don't think EA Access is free so, technically games aren't free. if free demo version or something is available please bud let me know.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isomeri

@spartaaa: EA Access is 25 bucks a year or 4 bucks a month the last I checked. With that you get access to "The Vault" games, which are mostly sports games from the previous years (think FIFA 16 etc.), Battlefield 4 and a lot of other stuff. There's also timed trials for games like Battlefront, Unravel and Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

I know the service is a bit controversial, but it's been a great solution for me. I like to fuck around with the odd sports game every now and then but I don't really care about the latest player rosters etc. EA Access lets me play all the relevant sports games and try out stuff I wouldn't have otherwise like Madden or NBA. I actually learned how American football is played for the first time through the EA Access version of Madden. Also the 10 hour trial of Battlefront was plenty, and I didn't have to buy the full game because of it.

Spartaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri: Thanks a lot buddy. Much appreciated. I'll get the EA access.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People liked Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I believe the Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare games (which are fun) allow split screen and are available through EA Access. There are a lot of indie local co-op or competition type games (such as Chariot, which some people liked.) Also don't sleep on backwards compatible games for co-op or competition. Battleblock Theater, Double Dragon Neon, etc...

Spartaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsocrates: Thanks Buddy. But I want to know one more thing. If I'll get the EA Access, then still do i need to buy EA games like Fifa or is it gonna be free and I'll pay only membership cost that is 20£ i guess yearly

Spartaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri: Thanks Buddy. But I want to know one more thing. If I'll get the EA Access, then still do i need to buy EA games like Fifa or is it gonna be free and I'll pay only membership cost that is 20£ i guess yearly.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By isomeri

@spartaaa: You still need to pay for new games. If you want to play the latest FIFA game, then you need to buy it. But with EA Access you'll get a 10% discount. You'll only get the previous years' versions "for free". The current list of Vault games is on this Wikipedia page. The most recent FIFA game available in the Vault is FIFA 16, but I think that you can play FIFA 17 for free for 10 hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.