Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Do you think Microsoft is planting a virus into the Xbox 360 so fry a few of them at a time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CAGTitaniumEgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think Microsoft is planting a virus into the Xbox 360 so fry a few of them at a time? (38 votes)

Fuck yeah 32%
    not a snowballs chance in Hell 21%
    explain? (message/forum thread) 3%
    no 39%
    yes 5%

Think about this: what if you fried 3 out of 10 Xbox's, that means you've got at least 2 of your friends getting the Xbox One, then youll be more likely to buy one yourself. with that in mind, they're going to get 4-5 out of 10 Xbox 360's changed over to Xbox One's. and if you're like me and have 100 friends on Xbox Live, that means half of my friends now have the Xbox One and I wont be able to communicate with them on Xbox Live so they're planning on every Xbox 360 to get changed to Xbox One's (which, lets be honest, both Sony and Microsoft would like 100% changed over) by frying 2 out of 10 Xbox's. It's so planned out and thought out that is so stupidly brilliantly impossible. It's right in front of us. In the free games, the free demos, the FORCED updates, the "patches" for games, the DLC, etc. anything that's not a hard disc is at threat of being the carrier. Honestly, the disc could be the carrier too. Think about this also: If Microsoft doesn't want you to use USB drives as storage, why not? Because thats the only way around the virus. save it onto your USB. its not technically on your Xbox so it cant virus up your Xbox, but you still enjoy your update or DLC or whatever. Just some food for thought. Honestly, read this, and think.

• 
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Animasta

that's million bucks

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RonGalaxy

Almost definitely yo, there also 100% using the connect to spy on americans, do to the governmet and 9/11.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

3 + 10 = 13 - 2 = 11 - 4 - 5 = 1 + 10 = 11 + 360 = 371 + 100 = 471 - 360 = 111 - 100 = 11 - 10 = 1

XBOX ONE

HOLY SHIT YOU>RE RIGHT

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4  Edited By JasonR86

Guys, wrap your 360's in aluminum quick!

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

UGH

CAGTitaniumEgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CAGTitaniumEgg

why does no one take it seriously......have you noticed that people are complaining more than usual about their xbox's breaking? go ahead and think what you'd like, but at least respect my decision. in other words, if you're not serious, don't reply, its that simple. it'll save both of us time:)

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol..

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By BisonHero

I appreciate the breadth of poll options. Nice use of "Fuck yeah, not a chance, elaborate, no, yes". Definitely no overlap there.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*snrk*.... I, uh.... *giggle* totally see your, umm, point there, buddy. *giggle*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, umm, yeah. That's what they're doing. Ya nailed it. Chemtrails all OVER the place.

Rick_Fingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rick_Fingers

Wow. Just wow.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Animasta

why does no one take it seriously......have you noticed that people are complaining more than usual about their xbox's breaking? go ahead and think what you'd like, but at least respect my decision. in other words, if you're not serious, don't reply, its that simple. it'll save both of us time:)

it's called Occam's razor dude.

Maybe it's because the 360 is like 8 years old at this point, and lots of people's second gen 360's after getting the terrible first gen are going down? 5-6 years isn't that bad of a run.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By TheHT

complaining + respect + their + at + decision + reply

complainingrespecttheiratdecisionreply

conspiracy

this isn't fucking game. this is people lives mrs presidecnt.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Deliberate flame war posts aren't welcome here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.