How many people have gotten their tracking number for their XB1?

• 54 results
Edited 9 months, 12 days ago

Poll: How many people have gotten their tracking number for their XB1? (67 votes)

Yes 39%
No 46%
No (And I'm worried) 15%
#1 Edited by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Just seeing how many people are confirmed for launch day. Just got mine today!!!

#2 Edited by RawknRo11a (562 posts) -

well, getting mine through Gamestop at midnight so don't really have to worry about tracking numbers

#3 Edited by AgnosticJesus (544 posts) -

It's only Monday, either you're getting it early or they're shipping it Pony Express. Who'd you order it through? Mine's through Amazon and there's been zero activity.

#4 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

well, getting mine through Gamestop at midnight so don't really have to worry about tracking numbers

Picking mine up Friday morning! Don't think I'll be able to sleep Thursday night :P

#5 Edited by Chaser324 (6429 posts) -

I'm getting mine through Amazon. I don't expect it to ship out until probably Thursday. Wednesday at the earliest.

#6 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

My brother got his on Saturday. I got mine last night. No update on the tracking yet. Seems like they've been assigned numbers but not in the UPS system yet.

Both ordered from the Microsoft store.

#7 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

Amazon people should be getting theirs on Thursday. That is about when PS4s went out

#8 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -
#9 Posted by FuriousJodo (123 posts) -

Ordered from Amazon and nothing yet.

#11 Posted by flip2000b (28 posts) -

Ordered from Amazon UK and told it won't go until Thursday to get to me Friday.

#12 Posted by OGinOR (314 posts) -

Ordered from the MSFT Store on 6/11 and got charged over the weekend. Tracking number was assigned on Sunday and showed up in the UPS system as 'picked up' yesterday. Of note, the shipping method shows as Next Day Air Saver even though I had chosen free ground shipping...so maybe UPS is holding items for Friday delivery?

#13 Edited by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Mine showed a delivery date for Today between 2-6pm. I will keep everyone posted!!

#14 Posted by Nasar7 (2622 posts) -

I've come around on the One and am now more excited for its games than the PS4. Gonna keep my eyes open and hopefully score a console soon.

#15 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@nasar7: cool! Microsoft stores will have extra units if you have one near you!

#16 Posted by Nasar7 (2622 posts) -

@spongetwan: None in my state, unfortunately. I'm hoping Amazon will have some extra similar to how they did with PS4.

#17 Posted by AgnosticJesus (544 posts) -

@spongetwan: God damn you're a lucky bastard if it comes. You must of ordered through the MS store. Can't get in trouble for breaking their own street date.

#18 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@agnosticjesus: I'm hoping!!!! Yea I got it through M$ off my console on June 10th

#19 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

@agnosticjesus: I'm hoping!!!! Yea I got it through M$ off my console on June 10th

That would be awesome, but be careful. They made that whole issue about the guy who connected before the 22nd.

It would suck to get banned even if it's a temporary ban. Don't know how easy it would be for them to flip those switches to remove the ban.

I'm jealous, mine still hasn't been picked up and entered into their system. It also says UPS ground. I know I probably shouldn't be worried, but it better be here one Friday.

#20 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@syed117: Yea, I won't put it online if I get it. UPS came by but it was a false alarm, still waiting to see an update on the status

#21 Posted by FinalDasa (1615 posts) -

I did get an email from Amazon telling me to ensure all my info was correct as a precaution. I assume this means they will be processing the payment and preparing the shipment soon.

#22 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

@spongetwan: I'm still waiting for the tracking to update beyond "ready for ups"

Just want it to get in their system and Friday to be confirmed for delivery. Was concerned when you said yours is air saver while mine is ground. I'm sure it has to do with where they are shipping from.

#23 Edited by OGinOR (314 posts) -

@syed117: Mine says "In Transit", but I have no estimated delivery date. Are you guys showing an estimated delivery via your tracking numbers on UPS?

#24 Edited by Barrock (3525 posts) -

I did get an email from Amazon telling me to ensure all my info was correct as a precaution. I assume this means they will be processing the payment and preparing the shipment soon.

Did yours say something about your credit card info being correct?

#25 Edited by Syed117 (387 posts) -

@oginor: nope. Mine isn't even in the UPS system. Label created on 11/18 and still "ready for ups"

Hopefully I will have an update by tonight. Friday is not very far away.

#26 Posted by FinalDasa (1615 posts) -

@barrock: In so much that they suggested I make sure the experience date was after this Friday and my billing/shipping address was correct. I didn't have a PS4 preorder but I assume they did the same with those.

#27 Posted by OGinOR (314 posts) -

@syed117: I wouldn't expect much, mine was processed on the 17th and the last tracking update reads: "Ontario, CA, US 11/17/2013 2:00PM Agent Pickup; in transit to UPS". That's an awfully long drive to the local depot. Although, 'Agent Pickup' sounds a little like a 3rd party, so maybe they're being trucked into UPS in one fell swoop? We'll see...I'm not expecting it before Friday evening, I just don't want to miss the damn thing.

#28 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@barrock: In so much that they suggested I make sure the experience date was after this Friday and my billing/shipping address was correct. I didn't have a PS4 preorder but I assume they did the same with those.

I actually didn't get that with PS4. I checked my phone when I woke up this morning and was freaking out thinking my card had been rejected.

#29 Edited by FinalDasa (1615 posts) -

@barrock: Maybe it's a reaction to some of the problems a few had with their PS4 preorders. I know some had it on the wrong or an old card and Amazon had to backtrack to ensure those people didn't get passed over for something they preordered.

#30 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@finaldasa: Yea, that's the process I went through!

#31 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@oginor: Nice!! I'm not that far in the process yet

#32 Posted by Reisz (1483 posts) -

Ordered from Gamestop when they got their online restock in September, guarnateed day one with one day shipping, they've drawn from my account but I don't have any shipping details. Not worried but a little grumpy that they've charged without shipping and added a dollar onto each order (why would they even do that?)

#33 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

@reisz: Yea that's crazy. I'm dying over here. I might not make it til Friday, lol!

#34 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Now I'm bummed. Never updated and no package...

#35 Edited by chrisphil1724 (62 posts) -

I added a gift card to my Xbox One Day One Amazon order I placed in June...they changed my ETA date from the 22nd to the 26th. After 1 hour on the phone with amazon they claimed they over sold and had to change the date of my order....even though they had more Xbox One Consoles available this morning.

If you are getting an Xbox One Day One from Amazon and ordered after June...check your ETA. If it hasn't changed, please let me know.

#36 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

I was soooo worried about that happening. That is pure BS!!

#37 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Well my xblive beacon card is in transit but not my XB1

#38 Posted by AgnosticJesus (544 posts) -

@spongetwan: who'd you order through? Mine is through Amazon and the status has bee preparing for shipment since early this morning.

#39 Posted by fortyninersfan (2 posts) -

I ordered thru MS store, got tracking on 11/16. It hasn't updated since then just says label has been created. I called ms they said they guarantee delivery in 11/22. I called UPS to arrange pickup since I won't be home, they say they've never touched that tracking number. I don't know if I'll be getting it tomorrow. I also told them its bs that alot of people are getting killer instinct free with all playable characters for being loyal customers. Then they tell me its just random. Bs.

#40 Edited by Franstone (1111 posts) -

I'm picking mine up from the store but my cousin ordered One (haaa) through Gametop online and he got his tracking number like an hour ago.
Best of luck everyone!

#41 Posted by ragintaft (48 posts) -

Preordered back in June. Just got shipment confirmation from Amazon this morning.

Cannot wait until it gets here.

#42 Edited by GaspoweR (2960 posts) -

I didn't vote since I didn't pre-order an XB1 BUUUUT I did pre-order the controller and it's coming tomorrow since it shipped yesterday. :D

#43 Posted by Budwyzer (576 posts) -

All 76,000 people that Pre-ordered one.

#44 Posted by Killercombo (221 posts) -

I asked for my Xbox One and PS4 to be Cancelled twice on Monday but now they have decided to ignore the request and send it to me anyway, now I have to wait even longer for me refund dammit.

#45 Edited by OGinOR (314 posts) -

Tracking just updated from MSFT Store - it just appeared in Portland, slated for delivery before 3pm tomorrow! No record of it being anywhere between Sunday and today, but it's here apparently. Hopefully they show up early tomorrow! (Yes, I took tomorrow off...so what?)

#46 Posted by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

I haven't gotten a tracking number. I have to go pick my system up at a store like a fucking sucker. Hahaha

#47 Edited by fortyninersfan (2 posts) -

OGinOR I took tomorrow off too!

#48 Posted by TheLastGunslinger (234 posts) -

My Amazon order has been listed as "Shipping Now" all day with no email telling me it's going out...

#49 Edited by BRich (432 posts) -

My Amazon order has been listed as "Shipping Now" all day with no email telling me it's going out...

Mine has been in exactly the same state since early this morning. I accidentally chose One Day Shipping though, so I guess I got charged for the privilege of having it ship as late as possible.

#50 Posted by Faramir82 (68 posts) -

@brich said:

@thelastgunslinger said:

Mine has been in exactly the same state since early this morning. I accidentally chose One Day Shipping though, so I guess I got charged for the privilege of having it ship as late as possible.

Same here, System says "Shipping Now" and Ryse says "Pre-ordered".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.