Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

I would like a more specific release date, please.

VictorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VictorK

Its been roughly three months since Xbox One was delayed in Sweden as well as Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia and Switzerland. That we have yet not gotten a more specific release date than spring 2014 by now is just plain silly. The machine is out in other countries in two days, but we have yet to hear a whisper about a real release date.

I have not yet pre-ordered a system. I guess i could import one from Great Britain or perhaps Germany, but i really do not want to have to go that route. Luckily, i have bought a PS4 that i will receive by the end of this month along with a couple of games. But i would also like to play Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 right about now as well, or at least know more specifically when i can.

Have you, dear swede or perhaps other fellow friend from country in same predicament, pre-ordered a machine despite not knowing more exactly when it will release? Or will you import one instead?

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CABBAGES
    TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By TyCobb
    Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Swede; I'm not in any rush. It'll get here whenever it will get here. Not even contemplating jumping into next gen until spring-ish anyway (because being an adult). So by the time I'm in the market for one I am sure it's out or about to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.