Preorder's shipping?

• 115 results
#51 Posted by Nashvilleskyline (192 posts) -

Ordered after the 180, still says shipping 22nd

#52 Edited by Syed117 (387 posts) -

I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but gave the MS store a call.

Took 20 minutes for them to tell me the same information I've been seeing on the tracking page for the past two days.

Assured me that it would be delivered on Friday.

#53 Posted by FinalDasa (1452 posts) -

@syed117: I know some ppl didn't see thier PS4s ship until the night before and it still showed up on Friday.

#54 Edited by chrisphil1724 (60 posts) -

@mister_v: That's good, I would say if the Credit Card/Shipping address is still correct, do not edit the order in anyway or they could push you to the back of the line.

#55 Posted by chrisphil1724 (60 posts) -

It seems like Amazon has made good and fixed my error...ETA is again Friday, November 22, 2013 by 8:00pm...still going to go to Gamestop tomorrow if I don't have tracking by 6pm tomorrow.

#56 Posted by jasbir (107 posts) -
#57 Edited by btsjigs (27 posts) -

Amazon just emailed me, System/controller/games just shipped. ETA Friday by 8 pm.

#58 Posted by Nashvilleskyline (192 posts) -
#59 Edited by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@btsjigs said:

Amazon just emailed me, System/controller/games just shipped. ETA Friday by 8 pm.

Me too. :D

#60 Posted by Nashvilleskyline (192 posts) -
#61 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4138 posts) -

I just got charged for console, but not for the play-and-charge-kit yet. :D

#62 Edited by Krakn3Dfx (2484 posts) -

Mine changed to shipped earlier this afternoon. Scheduled to show up at my office on Friday. Looking forward to spending some time with it over the weekend.

#63 Edited by AndrewB (7453 posts) -

Mine still hasn't shipped, but there's a distribution center that's close enough to here that packages routing through the area could typically get here in a day if I wasn't so frugal with the shipping costs. The estimate is still, of course, 11.22 by 8pm (which is also a lie because if it's shipping UPS and not FEDEX, they've shown up well after 9pm - but whatever, I'm not going to be that picky).

#64 Edited by BRich (431 posts) -

I was charged and it is "preparing to ship." I think I paid for one day shipping for no reason though.

#65 Posted by Nashvilleskyline (192 posts) -

Same here, preparing to ship.

#66 Posted by wallee321 (76 posts) -

Hey, guys I didn't order Xbox One, but a PS4 last week. It came through UPS ground on launch day; I had the day off, but it didn't show till 6:30 pm, bummer. I saw some other people had better luck having UPS deliver their orders to their local UPS Store, which they could pick up as soon as 8:00 am. I know business deliveries take priority, so if any are planning on taking Friday off, it might be looking into.

#67 Posted by OGinOR (314 posts) -

Anyone else with a MSFT Store pre-order still not seeing any shipping/tracking updates? Mine hasn't updated since Sunday...

#68 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

@oginor: same here. It's supposed to be here tomorrow and it still says "ready for ups"

Gave them a call yesterday and they couldn't tell me anything different. Called UPS as well and they said they don't have the package yet so they can't tell me anything either.

Still hoping that they have this all figured out. I'm not one to get angry about these things, but if it doesn't get here tomorrow, someone at the Microsoft store is going to hear about it.

#69 Edited by chrisphil1724 (60 posts) -

I have a tracking number from Amazon. :)

#70 Posted by AgnosticJesus (540 posts) -

@chrisphil1724: Lucky, my Amazon order still says preparing for shipment.

#71 Edited by CaLe (3897 posts) -

I woke up to a mail this morning saying they revised the delivery date on my order. I was supposed to be getting it in December, before Christmas, but they've changed it to November 25th and also switched it to the Fifa bundle without any extra charge. Amazon is pretty great.

#72 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

Tracking for my order from the Microsoft store just updated. It's in the UPS system.

Delivery tomorrow.

Seems like they know what they are doing. Hopefully no one has issues and gets theirs on time.

#73 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

I hope I get a tracking number before I have to leave for work so I can have them hold it at a customer center. Its at preparing to ship for me right now.

#74 Posted by OGinOR (314 posts) -

@syed117: I think the US shipments are all going next-day air. It makes sense to ensure they don't arrive early and all arrive on launch day...it's just frustrating because the tracking info will be sparse until this afternoon/evening.

#75 Edited by Syed117 (387 posts) -

@oginor: I'm in New York and the warehouse is apparently in Pennsylvania. They didn't even bother with next day air. It's listed as ground.

Just glad it finally updated. The whole tracking situation was strange.

#76 Posted by Mister_V (1174 posts) -

Just got my dispatch E-mail from Amazon UK.

#77 Edited by OGinOR (314 posts) -

@syed117: Well, you're 3 hours ahead of me...so there's that. If I don't see tracking updated by mid-afternoon, my time, I'll give someone a call. I trust that it will be here, just weird tracking this time through.

#78 Edited by CABBAGES (517 posts) -

Shopto website says they will send tracking info later tonight.

EDIT: Just got dispatch email right now :D from shopto !!

#79 Edited by TheLastGunslinger (203 posts) -

@chrisphil1724 said:

Amazon really fucked me over....

I added a gift card to my Xbox One Day One Amazon order I placed in June...they changed my ETA date from the 22nd to the 26th. After 1 hour on the phone with amazon they claimed they over sold and had to change the date of my order....even though they had more Xbox One Consoles available this morning.

If you are getting an Xbox One Day One from Amazon and ordered after June...check your ETA. If it hasn't changed, please let me know.

That's really weird. I recently added a giftcard and changed my payment method for the Day One Edition I ordered the 1st day they were up (June 10) and it's preparing to ship right now for delivery tomorrow.

EDIT: Just saw you got it resolved. Nice to see Amazon living up to their good customer service reputation.

#80 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

@chrisphil1724 said:

Amazon really fucked me over....

I added a gift card to my Xbox One Day One Amazon order I placed in June...they changed my ETA date from the 22nd to the 26th. After 1 hour on the phone with amazon they claimed they over sold and had to change the date of my order....even though they had more Xbox One Consoles available this morning.

If you are getting an Xbox One Day One from Amazon and ordered after June...check your ETA. If it hasn't changed, please let me know.

That's really weird. I recently added a giftcard and changed my payment method for the Day One Edition I ordered the 1st day they were up (June 10) and it's preparing to ship right now for delivery tomorrow.

I paid off my Xbox One with multiple gift cards and mine is now "shipping now" with ETA of 22nd before 8pm

#81 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Still waiting on mine from UPS via the M$ store. They are shipping my xblive card like I care...

#82 Posted by FinalDasa (1452 posts) -

Just got an email saying the Xbox One had shipped along with my copy of Forza 5.

#83 Edited by isomeri (1217 posts) -

According to UPS there should be a Day One Edition with Fifa 14 at my door tomorrow morning. I'm pretty fucking excited duders!

#84 Posted by Final_Bawse (38 posts) -

Mine said it was supposed to arrive today.

While at work I saw no updates on the parcel tracking so just prepared myself for dissapointment.

#85 Posted by Nhoj_Sllew (173 posts) -

Mine is currently en route :-) its less than 8 hours away wooo

The delivery man better be here early tomorrow!

#86 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

Mine went out around 430est. I called and told them to hold it at a customer center(the closest one is less than a mile away) because UPS doesnt get here until 5 and Ill be at work then.

#87 Posted by RadecAU (91 posts) -

Ugh, Auspost have failed me, will have to wait until Monday.

#88 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

Amazon freaked me out with the shipping details being stuck at "Left amazon facility, in transit" and UPS saying that just a a shipping label had been created and the package hadn't been recieved...for twelve hours. This mirrored what happened last week with Amazon's PS4 Florida debacle, so I was worried, but I got a update that it is in Jacksonville, so I should get it tomorrow.

#89 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -

Mines apparently in Arlington Wa. I'm in Moses Lake, WA, sooooo it's about two hours from me. Should arrive in the afternoon if UPS isn't too busy.

#90 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

UPS tracking just updated the delivery date to Monday even though it is already in Indianapolis(where I live). Uhhhh

#91 Posted by Dimsey (946 posts) -
@radecau said:

In the EXACT same boat.
I really gotta learn to stop preordering stuff online.
Stuff like this is an all too common occurrence.

#92 Posted by RadecAU (91 posts) -

@dimsey said:
@radecau said:

In the EXACT same boat.

I really gotta learn to stop preordering stuff online.

Stuff like this is an all too common occurrence.

Yeah, seeing as it was coming out on a Friday the sensible thing would have been to choose store pickup, oh well.

#93 Posted by isomeri (1217 posts) -

Well it seems that my Xbox One has gotten lost in shipping. Amazon claims that it's been dispatched yesterday and UPS say that they don't have it (their tracking only shows that the shipping label has been created). I had prepared for something like this by pre-ordering another one through Amazon.de, but that one hasn't shipped yet either.

Hopefully I'll get one this year, somehow.

#94 Posted by Final_Bawse (38 posts) -

Mine arrived this morning, only just now getting to setting it up, had to do alot of management of my TV stand lol.

But its updating currently.

#95 Posted by Asmo917 (389 posts) -

Ten minutes to 9 am in the US East, and my Amazon order has been "Shipping Now" for at least two days. They claim it will still be here by 8:00 pm today, both on the website and when I called them, but I won't believe them until I see it.

So I plan to spend tonight like I spent may nights of my childhood: playing Mario and crying over abject disappointment.

#96 Posted by OneLoneClone (59 posts) -

I may or may not have an Xbox one today. Still says 'order in process' at MS store. MS people say it will arrive today. Feh. Shoulda ordered instore pickup.

#97 Posted by Faramir82 (68 posts) -

@asmo917 said:

Ten minutes to 9 am in the US East, and my Amazon order has been "Shipping Now" for at least two days. They claim it will still be here by 8:00 pm today, both on the website and when I called them, but I won't believe them until I see it.

So I plan to spend tonight like I spent may nights of my childhood: playing Mario and crying over abject disappointment.

Mine within the hour finally turned to "Shipping Now", website also claims I'll get it by 8pm tonight. Let's hope it's true.

#98 Posted by Mister_V (1174 posts) -

My order from Amazon UK just showed up. Setting it up now

#99 Posted by Syed117 (387 posts) -

Out for delivery.

If UPS shows up when they usually do, I should have mine between 11:30 and 1.

#100 Posted by pweidman (2285 posts) -

Mine's on it's way, tracking number and all. Just praying it comes after 4:00PM PST, as I'm at work 'till then. Everything comes later for me though usually, but watch this be the lone exception....hope not. :S

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.