Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

£35 to buy used xbox one games?

lutonhatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And so it begins:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/publishers-to-receive-cut-of-xbox-one-pre-owned-sales-at-retail/0116137

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ha ha ha. Not in this lifetime.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think a lot of these "rumours" are just click bait at this point. Get pissed off when someone confirms it at a later date.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scroll: I think you're right. The crappy part about it is Microsoft said nothing about this stuff during their reveal. It's like they're still tracking how far they can push consumers with articles like this (CONSPIRACIES).

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Eh, that's what GAME would have you pay now. Sounds reasonable enough for the first month or so, but if they're still asking for £35 when a game has been out a few years (i.e. and has gone out of print) and your only option is to buy it used, then that's absurd.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spraynardtatum: Well they are definitely listening and they will be very careful with what they say at e3.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

£35 or as I like to call it - more then Amazon tend to charge for a brand new copy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.