Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Quick questions

Hi_Im_Greg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Went to the local big box store and they had two xbox ones on the shelf. I am thinking about going back in the morning and grabbing myself one. How is everyone liking their xbox so far? Any recommended games to pick up with it, anything to avoid like the plague? Thanks

Stubstub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like mine so far. No issues, load times seem a little long is the only negative that I've found. Forza, Killer Instinct, and Powerstar Golf are all fun. Only get Fighter Within if you want to flail wildly in an attempt to beat up your opponent, don't expect anything deeper.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Wow, they are sold out all over Arizona. I was lucky and found one that wasn't picked up by the person who preordered it.

I like it so far. I bought Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising 3. I've really only spent time with Dead Rising, and I am enjoying it a lot. It isn't the best looking game, but murdering zombies is a lot of fun, which is good because there are so many of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.