[Release day]: Xbox ONE v.s. The Hunger Games.

#1 Posted by sjwho2 (46 posts) -

Which did you go to?

XB1?
Hunger games?
Both?

#2 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Neither, picking up my Xbox in just about 2 hours! :D

#3 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -
#4 Posted by bigjeffrey (4160 posts) -

Xone

#5 Posted by erhard (347 posts) -

Both interest me equally little.

#6 Posted by AndrewB (7190 posts) -

I got both A Link Between Worlds and the XBone. Just happened to have promo credit that made up for almost all of the difference in buying LBW.

#7 Posted by Lumley (927 posts) -

@mb said:

I skipped both and got A Link Between Worlds instead.

XBone can wait, tonight it's going to be all about Link.

#8 Edited by Humanity (7949 posts) -

I actually read those Hunger Game books because I thought the setting and overall idea behind the plot was cool - but boy, it's some really poor 'young adult' writing in there. I can't even imagine what the movie for the third book will look like since the book takes a turn for crazy-town.

#9 Edited by SMTDante89 (2471 posts) -

Neither, but I'll likely be getting SM3DW before the day's done.

#10 Posted by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

@mb said:

I skipped both and got A Link Between Worlds instead.

I'll be playing this while waiting for my Xbox One to show up.

#11 Edited by MildMolasses (3194 posts) -

I don't go to movies very often, but I did quite enjoy the first HG movie. I suppose that would be my choice as I don't envision picking up and X1 for at least a year-18 months

#12 Posted by Hailinel (22708 posts) -

If I were to make any purchases today, it would be Super Mario 3D World. As it is, I am sick, and will likely not leave home today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.