Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Rumor that Xbox One in Europe will get Fifa 14 Bundle

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Sounds like it would be the pack-in for the delays in previously announced shipping countries that they talked about before it turns out to be the case (maybe, guess we'll see).

It's a weird thing if true, since it doesn't completely offset the value issue vs. the PS4, it's still going be delayed to match the XBO's release in those countries, and retailers are going to be pissed over lost sales if this happens and MS doesn't reimburse them for that somehow.

It'd be pretty cool if MS would put some of this money they keep dumping into timed exclusives and timed DLC and actually build up a few 1st party studios to make games internally that people want to play. Everything they're dropping millions on just feels completely erratic and short sighted, a company without any long term vision when it comes to their new game console. I'm at a total loss to know where MS plans the XBO to be in 2-3 years, will they still be basing sales numbers on Call of Duty timed DLC and paying EA for timed exclusives, or will they at some point actually start investing in their hardware internally, as a software company?

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Xsnipd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Xsnipd
    lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By lumley

This as great news, I'm going to buy Fifa 14 on day one for whichever console I end up getting so I now see the Xbox One as now a £390 console.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Seems like a smart move. Don't know if it'll sway many Sony fans but if anything would it would be FIFA

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.