Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Searching for an Xbox One but there are none.

Avatar image for hauntingthedark
    hauntingthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok. I kind of want to upgrade my Xbox and wasn't sure what bundle was best for me. While I was thinking HARD about it they all souled out and I am left in LIMBO wondering when the next shipment will come to the UK. Some times I wanted to go for the FORZA bundle, others I wanted to go for the FIFA bundle. As a result I have been thinking about this very TUFF decision and now face Christmas without the 2 big guns under my 21 inch Samsung.

Ebay is costing a fortune so can you guys send me a link to an actual, well, you know -- proper online retailer who has the stock for a system that came out over a week a go in the UK. Beggars cant be choosers but Microsoft have left me felling a bit bitter about this whole thing "what came first the penguin or the ice".

Make my decision easy Giantbombers by telling me, What is best, FIFA or FORZA. Post your comments in the forums and I will be sure to reply to each one that isn't silly. Ok, you are free to go.

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By maginnovision

I would say maybe try microsofts store? I ordered one this last Friday and it showed up Wednesday. Was the console, two games, 12 month gold, and extended warranty(now warrantied until 2017)

Syed117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Syed117

Yeah. Second that on the microsoft store. They are selling bundles which aren't ideal but they come with a 3 year warranty which is normally $70 but is discounted right now if you get one of the bundles.

I think the bundle I saw had the console, 2 games, 12 month gold, and the 3 year warranty for $700. Normally would be $680, so getting the 3 year protection for $20 is a pretty good deal. Obviously they are charging $60 for live which is almost twice what is regularly goes on sale for, but it seems like a decent deal if you have to have one.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mazik765

Having the same issue. Tried to preorder like 2 weeks before release, but the store oversold preorders and has no idea when they're getting them in. Got so fed up with them I canceled my preorder from them, and have been looking for other sources but to no avail. If anyone knows any sources (in Canada) that are stocking XBox Ones currently I'd love to know, but it looks like those of us without them will have to wait :(

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

A friend of mine who works at Gamestop said they just got some in, but that is in Tennessee so who knows. I bet since they launched in 12-13 territories that they will be a little short this holiday.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point its unlikely you will get one before christmas or even the end of the year. That said, if you dont already know about it hot uk deals tends to be a great resource for stuff fluctuating in and out of stock under the "new" tab.

Im not a fifa guy at all so I would choose the Forza deal but if you can get a bundle with dead rising 3 in instead that might be the best option (for me at least)

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Bollard

The UK Microsoft store has the Xbox One and Fifa bundle in stock, but it's full price (£450).

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know when you will be able to buy an X1. No one has one here in California. I have a friend who wants one and can't find one either. I'd guess maybe MS would get some restocked to take advantage of xmas, but who knows. As far as Fifa or Forza, I can only recommend Forza because I'm playing that. It's pretty damn awesome despite the controversial economy in the game.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Nasar7

There are plenty out where where I live. Seems nobody wants one. I would go for Forza, despite all the negativity surrounding the economy, as the core driving physics feels better than ever. The rumble triggers are a revelation.

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By maginnovision

@nasar7: Out where I live is not an area I'm familiar with, here in southern California there don't seem to be any xbox ones or playstation 4's in stores.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You *could* make a trip to germany and get one in a store, I heard they're all just sitting on shelves right now.

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Quebec, most retailers say maybe not before february ... too many preorders

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nasar7: Out where I live is not an area I'm familiar with, here in southern California there don't seem to be any xbox ones or playstation 4's in stores.

Clearly not Southern CA, then.

hiono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got one from Gamestop online bundle tho comes with ryse dead rising and forza 5 and a controller for 739 i dont know how long they will last

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cannot sell anything on the GB forums, BRich.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giant-bomb-forum-rules-557966/#1

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By spraynardtatum

You cannot sell anything on the GB forums, BRich.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giant-bomb-forum-rules-557966/#1

Can I sell stuff in exchange for sexual favors though?

Kavrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

www.wiialerts.com

They will send you a text message or e-mail whenever it's in stock online at a store you choose to track. There were several places that had stock over this past weekend but they went fast, 20-40min. I for one just broke down and ordered the bundle from the Microsoft store. I should have my new investment sometime next week. : )

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Use this site: http://www.stock-informer.com/

It's what I used to find a Wii U and Xbox One. Quite helpful. Just check it constantly. Those things go in stock and out again real quick.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all souled out

You marvellous, marvellous man.

Also, I'm pretty sure ice was around before penguins were. Penguins have only been around for about 65 million years, the silly beggars that they are.

http://www.shopto.net/microsite/xbox_one

"Guaranteed For Christmas!"

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By handlas

@kishinfoulux said:

Use this site: http://www.stock-informer.com/

It's what I used to find a Wii U and Xbox One. Quite helpful. Just check it constantly. Those things go in stock and out again real quick.

Cool, never heard of that site. Looks like they got bundles at the Microsoft store. Don't really want to pay 800 bucks for one tho. Need the regular one to get back in stock already.

GamingSince81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got an e-mail from Amazon:

"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who signed up to be notified of Xbox One console availability might like to know that we will have units of the Xbox One available for order today, on Tuesday, December 3.

Quantities are limited so you will need to order while supplies last."

The web page has a product alert that there are about to be some available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_195680_81542240_pe_button/?ASIN=B00CMQTVUA

I found one at a local Target today in So Cal.

Good Luck!!

ragintaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ragintaft
    Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nashvilleskyline

Microsoft store will get you one in less than a week. 2 of my coworkers got theirs today by ordering friday directrly to microsoft.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jasbir

Amazon UK wont have anymore in stock before Christmas.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.