Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Snap is great! But makes me want to buy a 60 inch TV.

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been enjoying the hell of the snap feature. There's a lot of small problems that will probably be fixed and adressed in the future, but man, I want a big ass TV now...

ragintaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, I just got a 50" TV, and the snapped window is pretty damn tiny. It's hard for me to make out the score on a football game with it snapped, but the feature is pretty slick for having on some sporting event or mindless reality TV while running around for collectables in AC IV.

The obvious things that need to be fixed: Volume control for both windows. The auto volume control works sometimes, but they definitely need at least a way to mute one window.

I've also found that streaming video is sometimes stuttery while snapped. And video snapped in IE is a mess. I tried to watch Unprofessional Wednesdays snapped. The quality full screen was fine, but snapped was unwatchable.

But, overall I like the feature, and think it has some cool potential.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then you'll become adjusted to the size of your 60" set, and using the snap feature will make you want a 70" TV. It's a trap, dude. Don't fall for it.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I have a big TV and the video playback in the snap view is still too small. Seems pointless.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want a big ass TV because text size is too damn small this gen.

koolaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with a 60", the snap is still too small to watch a lot of stuff.... but it is cool to keep an eye on the (insert sporting event here)

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also like the activiy feed you can snap. I wish they would design a facebook or twitter app customed for the snap feature so that text, comments etc are readable. I guess it will be really useful when twitch comes in play for the chat. Anyway, for now I'm snapping TED talks and music player..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.