This is what happens when you press the Guide Button

• 61 results
#51 Edited by TheVeteran13 (1209 posts) -

No blades, no sale.

#52 Edited by Andorski (5307 posts) -

Very Windows 8ish. I hope their color schemes pass onto Windows 8.1; the current selection is very bright and pastel. The use of bolder colors looks much nicer.

I don't understand though why the menu options use such large icons. Either make them bigger so that they can act as Live Tiles or shrink them down and put more information on the screen.

#53 Edited by spraynardtatum (2896 posts) -

That definitely wasn't using Kinect. It's too fast.

#54 Edited by Sergio (2111 posts) -

That giant space on the right side of the screen when you first pull up the guide? Anyone have any guesses what that area is going to be used for?

Probably ads or promoting things being sold on XBL.

#55 Posted by big_jon (5725 posts) -

Sweet

#56 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3720 posts) -

@sergio said:

@spaceinsomniac said:

That giant space on the right side of the screen when you first pull up the guide? Anyone have any guesses what that area is going to be used for?

Probably ads or promoting things being sold on XBL.

Yep, that was my thought. And that Max Power video was perfect.

#57 Edited by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Nice little touch

#58 Edited by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Nice little touch

#59 Posted by thornie (169 posts) -

I'm reallllly digging the Xbox One. I've got a pretty sick PC, so I don't think I'll be getting a console anytime soon, but man it might be hard to avoid getting one this X-mas.

#60 Edited by Amafi (762 posts) -

@mrcaptain: Only if you launched the game from big picture mode though.

#61 Edited by GERALTITUDE (3295 posts) -

Excuse me for not being excited about a decent interface.

#62 Edited by Amafi (762 posts) -

Considering what we have now on all the consoles including the handhelds a snappy interface will be very welcome. Even the 3ds is way too slow.

#63 Edited by Verendus (348 posts) -

@cloudnineboya: I think whats awesome is how fast it is. Must be "the power of the cloud".

#64 Posted by Verendus (348 posts) -

@cloudnineboya: I think whats awesome is how fast it is. Must be "the power of the cloud".

#65 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

You know what's faster? Steam overlay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.