Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Waifu Games Coming 2 XONE ChaosChild, PSYCHOPASS, MistereetF

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bigjeffrey

Announced during some live stream yesterday Chaos;Child, PSYCHO-PASS and Mistereet F. Visual Novels now coming to NEXT GEN with Kinect Support (no info on that yet). No idea if they are exclusive but probably not, Chaos;Child has only been announced on the xone though. Will MS win Japan with these? Who's best girl?

Chaos Child Article /

Here is like a grip of Screenshots for chaos child, the rest got trailers.

Chaos;Child

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Mistereet F

PSYCHO-PASS

There is a anime for this but i believe this is a original script.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MS's chances in Japan are still extremely laughable but at least they're trying I guess

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Creeper Cam 2.0? Now with Kinect! The Psycho pass game could be neat.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I hope they localize this. Chaos Child and Psycho-Pass seem like the dumb Japanese things I would try and buy..

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi

360 was the VN console in Japan so makes sense, hell Steins Gate came out on 360 first. Chaos Child looks illegal, no clue what the hell F is, and Psycho-Pass actually looks pretty cool. Hope Psycho comes to PC eventually, so I as a baka gaijin can play it with an unofficial translation patch from some mysterious dudes on /a/. Also requisite Creepy Jeff video.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kinect support? Well, I guess they gotta make SOME use out of the damn device.

@corruptedevil said:

360 was the VN console in Japan so makes sense, hell Steins Gate came out on 360 first. Chaos Child looks illegal, no clue what the hell F is, and Psycho-Pass actually looks pretty cool. Hope Psycho comes to PC eventually, so I as a baka gaijin can play it with an unofficial translation patch from some mysterious dudes on /a/.

Really? The Xbox was the VN console? That surprises the hell out of me. I thought the Xbox sold extremely poorly over in Japan.

Edit: I find it funny that these games are coming for the Xbox One when a PS2 could run them with no problems. I know they need exclusives, and I guess this is what sells in Japan, but it's just kind of funny to me.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AlexanderSheen

You're not gonna find any waifus in Psycho-Pass. It's really derogatory to even mention it in the same group as the other two. Here's the premise:

No Caption Provided

Psycho-Pass

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

If you liked Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, then you should check this one out.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AlexanderSheen
    Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nashvilleskyline

@random45: you are aware that most indie games coming out these days could have been released on previous gen consoles right?

FlUtterShy_XXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally a reason to buy Xbone!

And Halo 5 of course.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I really liked the little I've seen of Psycho pass, so a game could be cool.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Psycho-Pass was cool, is this going to be an actual game or a crappy visual novel? I know which answer to expect and it depresses me but I can bear a little hope...

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pepsiman's head just exploded.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I'll agree with everyone that psycho pass looks interesting, as a story anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.