Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

When will we see new games and content?

PaulKemp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello fine duders! Since really non of the launch games are that appealing, when will we see more content? I've not seen anything announced, but I would love a great RPG for the One. And I was hoping they had some nice indie titles saved up, but nothing is showing up. Does anyone have any info? If not, I will like speculation as well.

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Panelhopper

Well, it's been less than a month since launch so we are still in : " dull launch game mode" and should be til after Xmas...it's always the way

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By stonyman65

Not until the new year. Specifically not until Q2 or Q3 assuming something new doesn't get announced and shipped before then and now.

Not much worth mentioning for another 3 of 4 months. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_in_video_gaming (<-- list of all known 2014 releases announced as of now)

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, as the other guys said, we're pretty much in dull after-launch mode right now until Feb.-Mar. However, there's some stuff trickling out every now and then. I think Halo: Spartan Assault, the port of the Win 8 touchpad game is coming the day before xmas, and I bet there's a surprise or two between now and then, just nothing else that's been announced.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

till next march imo's

PaulKemp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Offff. Feb / March is only goning to leave my xbox one unused. I'm hoping for more indie titles / smaller games as surprise launches.

Avatar image for killerishere828
    killerishere828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. It's for download now for $15. Looks like fun.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

well, there's the whole self publishing model on Xbox One, we could see some multiplatforms of indie games from PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Maybe 3 months different but getting something like Transistor would be excellent no matter what you play it on..... BUT, we have been hearing about indie games on PS4 for a while now, and as much as people are talking about Peggle 2 on xbox one, it's getting small marketing compared to Fifa and Ryse. But then is there any real marketing behind Killer Instinct?

But that's not me being cynical, there's a lot of good games coming out for Xbox One, just wondering if Indie games may have a shorter time frame then something as big as Sunset Overdrive.

PaulKemp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been waiting since 2006 for Xbox to get a new game

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By ShadowSkill11

@paulkemp: aren't you able to look at the same release calendar we all see?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.