Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Why Is Microsoft's Plan to Turn Retail Xbox Ones into Dev Kits News Today?

• 83 results
    ptys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

They should release an "Enthusiast" or "Maker" version in white although it'll probably just confuse consumers which is why Nintendo have pulled the White 8gig Wii U.

Hynes22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#102  Edited By Hynes22

I think when a MS executive says something, that is enough to run a story. If you think about it if this was true Microsoft wouldn't have bothered responding to anyone's request for clarification about the story they would throw together a Press Release and put it up.

It is the executive's fault for talking out of turn about something he didn't know about his company, not the game's journalists / bloggers who picked up on the story. It's fine, if not a little self congratulatory to say "Hey, I knew better." and watch as they all edit their news stories but what happened a couple days ago is far less about journalists jumping the gun than it is about Microsoft executives not being on message about the direction and features of their console.

IcyEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jimmyfenix: During one of the E3 2014 live shows, but I can't remember which one. It was of course just a "joke", but it still gave me the impression that Patrick disregards this kind of stuff from the community.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.