Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle a limited time offer?

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 38

I was thinking of picking up the $350 Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle, but it's out of stock at every retailer. The Advanced Warfare bundle and the Assassin's Creed bundle is plenty available, but Sunset Overdrive is apparently selling like hotcakes. Is it a limited quantity thing, or is it gonna be restocked soon?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

High demand outstripped supply. Just keep an eye on the bundle, I'm sure it'll be restocked. The offer goes till early Jan

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I ordered it online from Best Buy right after midnight the Sunday morning it got the price cut. I was worried about stock when I saw that Amazon's stock was out and other merchants were selling the bundle for over $450. Got it the next day and it looks great. Keep in mind that Microsoft says that the offer lasts till January. Let me repeat that: the "OFFER" lasts till January. Hopefully that means restocking as well and not just "as stock lasts." If you're really looking into getting the Sunset Overdrive Bundle, I would get it now while you can. Thanksgiving is less than three weeks out. Just saying.

FrankNelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FrankNelson

I was thinking of picking up the $350 Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle, but it's out of stock at every retailer. The Advanced Warfare bundle and the Assassin's Creed bundle is plenty available, but Sunset Overdrive is apparently selling like hotcakes. Is it a limited quantity thing, or is it gonna be restocked soon?

I got mine from Gamestop online. I ordered it Sunday and it came Tuesday( I payed extra for the shipping).

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 38

Major Nelson on Twitter said that the Sunset Overdrive bundles are limited supply only. Well, it looks like I'm shit out of luck. A damn shame, cause I was really looking forward to playing Sunset Overdrive.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Sold out at Best Buy when I went.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.