Xbox One Titanfall bundle...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by willo116 (1 posts) -

I Bought an Xbox One a week ago for sole reason of playing Titanfall, I had received a beta code and bought the Xbox One on Feb 17. Just a few days later the Titanfall Xbox One bundle was announced, I felt stabbed... Microsoft could had announced the bundle prior to beta testing and I paid the same retail price as the announced bundle $499. I tried returning the console to the retailer but they refused since it was already opened. All I wanted was to get a free copy of Titanfall game if possible (digital code or physical) or some compensation. It's a fair request but so far all I have gotten from Microsoft/Xbox support team is a 'Deal with It' attitude after contacting them various times.

Just wanted to share my experience would guys, I know some of you are in the same boat.

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (6650 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.