Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

"Xbox, Snap Machinima" demonstrated. Coming Nov 22nd.

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlexGlass

Pretty cool.

Hopefully trends like this means that difficult games that require a challenge and a guide will actually make a comeback.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

That sounds awesome. That'd be cool if Achievement Hunter pushed out an app like this. And if there was a section where you could just watch Michael Rage Quit videos, and you could just watch him struggle as you're going through the same game, or something. Fails of The Weak.

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sounds awesome. That'd be cool if Achievement Hunter pushed out an app like this. And if there was a section where you could just watch Michael Rage Quit videos, and you could just watch him struggle as you're going through the same game, or something. Fails of The Weak.

Or Obama playing GTA5. That was actually pretty funny. Ahh Youtube...always get sidetracked.

On that note, I wonder if Kinect will support word search and how good it will work. Will be amazing for browsing Youtube in the livingroom. Or Giant Bomb. Not to mention, would be great for GameFAQs as well, since I see myself using that more. Hmm...GameFAQs should add Kinect voice recognition tabs for X1 game guides. Wait a sec, this could give birth to some shake-up in videogame websites, can't it?

I wonder if I could say ..."Xbox go to Giant Bomb. Xbox One forum. Thread 3. Reply. Xbox, write." And then dictate something.

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's pretty cool. Hopefully the YouTube, IE and other potential "help" or companion apps will be as intelligent as this Machinima one seems to be. I could easily see myself looking up an FAQ for a difficult game and snapping it, or maybe just a quick look or some video related to the game I'm playing. Hopefully I won't damage my attention span more than it already has been.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nothing bad here. This actually looks cool. I'm suspicious........what's the kicker?

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Nodima

Did that guy try as hard as he possibly could to sound like Lester?

pjdebrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

really cool !

Like Blu3V3nom07 said, with achievement guide type content this would really be cool. (Now I have my iPhone next to me when collecting feathers/orbs or whatever)

Ghil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty cool feature! Cannot wait to try it :)

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like the machinima personalities. This is cool.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

A Giant Bomb snap app would be really fun for Thursday Night Throwdowns. You could be playing Forza, Killer Instinct, Battlefield etc. with the guys while having the stream open in snap mode.

Ghil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Ghil

True. That snap mode is something I despise in Win8, but on the console, I think it's incredibly brilliant.

Tobyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really cool. I starting to like Snap Mode

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentuamessage: Hey, duder, pro tip: maybe don't post fat fucking ads for your website (complete with banner!) in every post you make. Not an awesome way to make a good first impression on people.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh chana get vely excited for xbox innit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.