Anybody still have one laying around?

#1 Edited by AndrewP (89 posts) -

I actually have 2. One I use in the living room for Xbox Media Center and one I use in my bedroom for Xbox Media Center. I don't actually use them for games but I still got em!

#2 Posted by Timothy (54 posts) -

I still had mine up until a couple of months ago. I sold it to my little brother for $50.00

#3 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

I still have mine. I haven't used it in like five years though, lol.

#4 Posted by Flocwald (5 posts) -

I still play mine (no 360 yet).

#5 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
Flocwald said:
"I still play mine (no 360 yet).
"
I bet you're happy about the price drop then?
#6 Posted by Xero (159 posts) -

I still have it, but it's collecting dust.

#7 Posted by KingHippp0 (113 posts) -

My 360 RROD'd last week so I put XBMC on my old Xbox.

It has kept me wonderfully occupied while the 360 is in repair.

#8 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Mine's sitting in the bottom of some cardboard box with other electronics stacked on it.

#9 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

I sold it 3 years ago.

#10 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I got one for free a while back. I have never even turned it on so I don't know if it even works.

#11 Posted by dankempster (2249 posts) -

I've still got one. It's stashed away in a cardboard box in the attic.

#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I have mine. I use it as bullet-proof armor when things get hot.

#13 Posted by KingHippp0 (113 posts) -

Mine was not seeing a lot of use until lately. I gotta say the whole XBMC and Xunleashed reinvigorated what I think of this conosle. It's very powerful and unassuming.

If you know anything about emulation and FTP servers it's also quite a good virtual console... so I've heard.

#14 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I gave mine away but was too stupid to check the disk drive and I am pretty sure my copy of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 was in there.

/sigh

#15 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

Yeah its in the draw right next to me actually, last played it a few months back.

#16 Posted by Roger_Klotz (764 posts) -

I still have mine. Almost sold it on ebay but thought why bother.

#17 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Wow, I can't believe all of you are talking about it as if it were outdated....it feels like just a few years ago it was released...

#18 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Yeah I still have mine laying around somewhere.

#19 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I still have mine hooked up to a small t.v. on the floor so I can play it when I get the itch.

#20 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I got like 3 laying around.

#21 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Now that Xbox Originals are available on the Xbox 360? No way! I have downloaded like 5 Xbox Originals and those are suitable enough for me.

#22 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -
xruntime said:
"Wow, I can't believe all of you are talking about it as if it were outdated....it feels like just a few years ago it was released..."
and with that you raise a good point.
#23 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Yep i still have mine... No games for it though.. Also have a playstation and an original unopened Atari Lynx (no idea if this may be worth something someday :P).

They just sit there... the 360 gets the pride of the top shelf now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.