What's an xbox worth?

#1 Posted by lazyturtle (1229 posts) -

So I was doing some cleaning. I have an old xbox (not a 360) with 2 controllers, dvd remote and 4 or 5 games..how much should I put it on craigslist for? Or should I just drop it off at Goodwill or something? Thoughts?

The games are Battlefront 2, Halo 2, Dungeons and Dragons, Mech something (assault maybe) and at least one other that is escaping me at the moment.

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

Try throwing it up on kijiji.ca and you may be able to get $20-$30 if you are lucky. Honestly though, your best bet is to just give it away.

#3 Posted by FinalDasa (2065 posts) -

Try for a higher price and if it doesn't sell go lower.

Or see if you can haggle down.

#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6446 posts) -

A tenner if you're lucky.

#5 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1542 posts) -

Old Xbox? That's a $20 bill right there.

#6 Edited by SomeScrub (49 posts) -

A warm handshake, without the games a high five.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Your title reminded me of this

#8 Posted by bartok (2585 posts) -

Sell it as a blunt object.  I imagine one could easily cave in a guy's skull with an Xbox, but only if they could lift it first.

#9 Posted by Mixwizzard (82 posts) -

You've probably sold it already, but something like this is $30-$40. Battlefront 2 is a hard game to find for a reasonable price so...

#10 Posted by mtcantor (951 posts) -

I'll give you three fiddy.

#11 Posted by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

5ver, think you're best off keeping it to be honest, or yeah charity shop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.