Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

Anyone streaming XCOM:EU on launch?

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dredlockz

So, living in europe means getting the game, like, three days later.

I was wondering if any of you fine duders will be streaming their whole XCOM experience so I can tune in to that in the meantime.

Hopefully someone doing Ironman and a difficulty of classic or above. I will be watching you play, while touching myself passionately, for the whole duration, is that weird?

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By morningstar

A bit weird, but each to his own, I'm not judging.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Funkydupe

While it isn't exactly Live, there will probably be tons of YouTube playthroughs of this uploaded continually. I actually prefer that over watching a live stream. I can't say whether Classic/Iron Man is what these guys will be playing on, but I'm guessing no for the majority.

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredlockz

Yeah, guess I'll have to look around twitch.com when the time comes

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Azteck

Did you come here straight from 4chan or something?

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredlockz

@Azteck: Yeah, that was unnaturally 4Channy of me, I have reviewed and edited it for less cringeness

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Azteck

@Dredlockz: Hope you didn't take offense, I certainly didn't mean it. I just sound like it sometimes. :(

lclay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lclay

I don't understand why you'd want to watch a live stream of a game you intend to play a few days later?

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredlockz

@lclay: Yeah, i really shouldn't, But I can't help myself. I'm really stupidly obsessed about this game.

Just so you get an idea. I have seen pretty much all videos, previews, screenshots and interviews about this game. I'm getting three copies of the game: One for the console at the office, a signed PC collectors copy from the dev team (A buddy of mine works at firaxis), and one preordered from steam (because I don't want to wait whatever time it takes for them to get it signed, and then send it over Fed-Ex to europe).

I was hoping to watch one of you real duders playing it while it unlocks here, wanted to make it special, you know? Not just watch whatever dude in twitch.com streaming, cus they're usually popular for being loud and/or obnoxious.

@Azteck: No offense. Thanks for bringing it up, part of why I love giantbomb is because its not full of shit like that, so I immediately felt bad about it. :)

lclay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lclay

@Dredlockz said:

@lclay: Yeah, i really shouldn't, But I can't help myself. I'm really stupidly obsessed about this game.

Just so you get an idea. I have seen pretty much all videos, previews, screenshots and interviews about this game. I'm getting three copies of the game: One for the console at the office, a signed PC collectors copy from the dev team (A buddy of mine works at firaxis), and one preordered from steam (because I don't want to wait whatever time it takes for them to get it signed, and then send it over Fed-Ex to europe).

I was hoping to watch one of you real duders playing it while it unlocks here, wanted to make it special, you know? Not just watch whatever dude in twitch.com streaming, cus they're usually popular for being loud and/or obnoxious.

@Azteck: No offense. Thanks for bringing it up, part of why I love giantbomb is because its not full of shit like that, so I immediately felt bad about it. :)

Man, I hope it turns out to be good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.