Bioshock Infinite Pre-Purchase Reward XCOM Giveaway

#1 Edited by dudeglove (7254 posts) -

Edit: Game has been redeemed. You snooze... etc.

Alright, so here's the deal: I pre-purchased Bioshock Infinite the other day on Steam and, if some of you lot are unaware, there are a bunch of rewards for pre-purchasing it - one of which is a copy of last year's XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

The Good News? I already have a copy of the game (it's fun!), and as such now have an extra copy to gift away to one lucky user.

The Bad News? Seeing as I'm in Eastern Europe (not so fun!), the following rules apply, because 2K Games is seriously dumb sometimes (see also Borderlands 2):

This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine

So, if you're in one of the above countries and want a copy of this pretty awesome game, then hit me up here or on Steam.

N.B. Again this is ONLY for users in the countries listed above. If you aren't in this stupidly niche selection, it cannot be redeemed. Seriously. Take it up with the thick-as-shit publishers who continue to shit on Eastern Europe over claims of fighting piracy or whatever and want to segregate them off into their own little playpen.

TL;DR In Soviet Russia, game gifts you.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Woo xcomness!

#3 Posted by FcsElite (3 posts) -

If it is Eastern Europe can i get it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.