Demo Editor

#1 Edited by YoThatLimp (1901 posts) -

Big props to DHX over at the 2K forums for whipping up this demo editor. You can edit the demo to include a bigger squad, a different difficulty, better weapons and different enemies.

Save this to your desktop and run it, apply your chosen settings then run the demo!

http://db.tt/ebDLuSvZ

Classic difficulty is fucking rough. Keep in mind if you don't want a see a full alien list, you probably want to avoid this.

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6966 posts) -

I can wait 11 days for the full experience.

#3 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

I don't mind seeing the aliens or anything like that, but I'm trying to do other stuff now for the few more days of wait left. And yes, I think Classic w. Iron Man is going to be murder. I've put the clumsy controls for PC aside and I'm really looking forward to what'll hopefully be a good game that warrants several playthroughs.

#4 Edited by Dredlockz (346 posts) -

@YoThatLimp: wow nice!

I was a bit bummed out about the lack of mod support, but I'm sure that wont stop a bunch of people from doing some decent mods.

Edit: installed the demo editor :3

Mostly wanted to ramp up the difficulty to get a sense of how that works.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.