FUCK YEAH! This looks GREAT!

#1 Edited by Wuddel (2090 posts) -

Firaxis keeping it real.

See trailer and screenshots over here.

EDIT: Now on GB/YT for your convenience.

#2 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

Oh, nice - some things that look a bit iffy, but looks promising and is coming along great!

#3 Posted by Alex (2036 posts) -

I'll have some impressions/interview questions going up for this one later today. It looked really sharp in the demo I saw.

Staff
#4 Edited by Tennmuerti (8066 posts) -

If you can disable that "glam cam" i'm in now.

#5 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I thought profanity wasn't allowed in thread titles

#6 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Oh wow, that looks... wow... that's exactly what I would want out of an XCOM reboot.

#7 Posted by Tennmuerti (8066 posts) -
@Alex said:

I'll have some impressions/interview questions going up for this one later today. It looked really sharp in the demo I saw.

Awesome, will be waiting for this with interest!
#8 Posted by BeachThunder (11828 posts) -

I'm still a bit confused on the system that replaces the time unit system. Anyway, this definitely looks like the kind of game I'd enjoy - I'm really hoping they make a Terror From the Deep re-imagining too.

#9 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

The best god damn videogame of all times is back baby. And it looks like Firaxis is going to knock it out of the park. Could not be more excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.